Git 3 waterproof case?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24437

Say,@Gitup,does the Git 2's case accomidate the Git 3 camera?

The reason is to fit a larger imaging sensor so it can work better in lower light levels and higher resolutions, and to hold a larger battery for longer recording time. Sounds like it's worth a small increase in size to me!

The reason is to fit a larger imaging sensor so it can work better in lower light levels and higher resolutions, and to hold a larger battery for longer recording time. Sounds like it's worth a small increase in size to me!
Roger that! I saw a post from Gitup showing the Git 3 2"(?) lcd with what appeared as a picture-in-picture of the bike-helmeted user

The main Git3 sensor diagonal (not model) is same with Git2 cam. Git3 body is thicker due to increased battery capacity and the touch screen. In theory Git1/2 waterproof case will fit with modified back cover.

The main Git3 sensor diagonal (not model) is same with Git2 cam. Git3 body is thicker due to increased battery capacity and the touch screen. In theory Git1/2 waterproof case will fit with modified back cover.
Not sure the lens would fit, and there is an issue with the buttons that means the Git3 will have a new case, not just a new back, but there is a plan for the Git2 with 4.1mm lens to fit in the Git3 case making use of the extra space for the lens, wont be able to use all the Git2 buttons though!

Not sure the lens would fit, and there is an issue with the buttons that means the Git3 will have a new case, not just a new back, but there is a plan for the Git2 with 4.1mm lens to fit in the Git3 case making use of the extra space for the lens, wont be able to use all the Git2 buttons though!
The button layout will not have any changes as far as I know.

it's 2 channel
Then it has 2 lenses... that could be an interesting shape for the waterproof case, especially if you can change the direction of the 2nd lens! :eek:

too bad that it will be bigger as the official gopro cases won't fit anymore.
My git2 case broke after some months of usage, so I have a sturdy gopro case. It fits perfectly and look better too imo

Back