Git2 Photo thread

Summer panorama (6 raw photos, 180 degree):
3dXgCco.jpg

Git2 (panorama with 3 raw photos):
Nice sky, but maybe the sunset colours look a little fake?

As we are on sunsets, here is an imposter, a jpg photo from the Gitup Git3:

Bronze age (4000+ years ago) standing stone on Dartmoor, UK.
y4mnlflKZm7o40_y3uci2GnL0__SwrdcK_O9tkwabbtMtn9twiYc-_AVCMGjestLo-QOHjakVtbh9UdIyXGTdkn6ukeHHRJln4ko_822CZdgl7t2VulKfJGbqlK-9bcsf5X2hWFMms2_5hqHg1r_CT9CYcIqNwkVv74vGCyXrXPBlWzzZGJgckq3xUdb_GPOLME3tpwuOF0MIhPrCMeVNbQHQ

Wow! It has a lot details in shadow and with direct sunlight! Such a nice jpg (except of a bit strong sharpening of course).
Is the Git3 raw option available too?

Wow! It has a lot details in shadow and with direct sunlight! Such a nice jpg (except of a bit strong sharpening of course).
Is the Git3 raw option available too?
Yes, it has raw, although I haven't quite decoded it yet, nearly there...

I was quite surprised to pull all that out of a jpg, and yes I have sharpened it a bit too much - I was looking at what was being stored in the jpgs since I was never very happy with Git2 jpgs, they always look a bit too compressed, Git3 jpgs are different.

This is the original, all standard settings with auto exposure:
y4mlK99_WK8nPS_tnGvoujGMoEhTsAtlnTXrlE1zAD02-pgm0TLhQMjtKwCAbVc357OFcHmsPj9rK03PczG5i0y1i5gb6c20HkG1c9p2HjAEuG8bcSWGW-VG8rcexau_VgmgvCw8BIhLyNZlAxaABbglQQu7qmJrAFowTvZY3mBjKYyc8A3ViRym6t9w_KvJfsQV16P3_bXPxAo9sAM3N2JVw

Hope the git3 soon will be on the market and in the price range my wallet can handle.

I have use A119s couple time on my bicycle, but its sSshHaSaakKKee to much.
Does it have build-in GPS.

Nice sky, but maybe the sunset colours look a little fake?

Bronze age (4000+ years ago) standing stone on Dartmoor, UK.
y4mnlflKZm7o40_y3uci2GnL0__SwrdcK_O9tkwabbtMtn9twiYc-_AVCMGjestLo-QOHjakVtbh9UdIyXGTdkn6ukeHHRJln4ko_822CZdgl7t2VulKfJGbqlK-9bcsf5X2hWFMms2_5hqHg1r_CT9CYcIqNwkVv74vGCyXrXPBlWzzZGJgckq3xUdb_GPOLME3tpwuOF0MIhPrCMeVNbQHQ
This is a git2 photo thread, stop teasing us! :nailbiting:

This is a git2 photo thread, stop teasing us! :nailbiting:
Just giving you Gitup Photo enthusiasts a chance to give Gitup some feedback and criticism before it is put into production, although based on the feedback so far Gitup might think it doesn't need any further improvements! :unsure:
Does it have build-in GPS.
No, the GPS is a separate plug in module for better reception, not affected by radiation from the camera. Good for use on the bike, but not so good if you want hand held GPS.

Further Git3 questions should go in the Git3 forum, this is the Git2 Photo Thread :snaphappy:

Last edited:
Very nice. I took a look on the video clip. Can you tell me which camera did you use, where in the clip.
DJI Phantom 4 in the air (4K 30fps), Gitup G3 on fence with train approaching (1080 60fps), Gitup Git2 on fence with train departing (1080 60fps).
All audio from the Gitup Git2 with external stereo microphone - you need some big speakers to replicate the sound of the three 1/2 meter diameter pistons!
Uploaded to YouTube at 1080 60fps 9Mb/s. Colour balance and gamma of P4 and Git2 was adjusted to approximately match the G3, G3 video is unmodified.

Where's the Pidgin in the last pic ...?

Roasted after the LED array toasted it ..??
LoL

Time we had some more photos in this thread!

y3m6b3ZoTp1DtN_a7hpJCssm3uOd3cFo1If7tEQaQN0mU3-fw8TLf7pmFt1_25qXevLRBLpRHlZU6NoeaVKML-bwjOj7ipQzp4uk2pgYwlVduf2oQMMKIAA0gIvKpkxO-aGWsiEl1bxF2NsexD4c1tjGLQGBW15tgOGns8EOLwJ0VQ

y3m7Rno_vN8jR2uXoo5iE3_oYs9kHUQ0XMkUJS_cZnzm-5gT59DDQ4Vu2tAaG7-YsOuc-pPj7ttQ6x0yVw0kMhnssnvR83R91WFFnxepMbF-r_Dm3KHu2llsDpSS5VxZ9mTGg5gjd2z0vpGaZVfyjX-ckX3Ar68Q6V2j4Yn63nIzFs

This photo was taken by my Git2 Trap Camera (PIR sensor triggered), now enhanced with 40W of LED lighting:

y3mtQFEIePfOSPI_47Eu__fYll3VEkPnTlPpPgYID2KHvGR14NqaxXTC-9cKiPNWSmC4R4ToF_PSav6Wlzrvjx32QUVDWxOberWvredJhtSjPZYfAehfHE2wO6qQcTWUbnlVbJ2qR1YOkoAqAHl9jVGNAySKSNOltTrJKyQprSTm64

Where's the Pidgin in the last pic ...?

Roasted after the LED array toasted it ..??
LoL
Got eaten by a sparrow hawk, I've got a video of it being plucked, but it wasn't from the Git2 so can't post it here!

Back