Git2 Remote control multiple cameras simultaneously possible?

jubjub64

Reaction score
Country
United States
I recently bought the Git2 wrist remote and I was hoping to be able to turn multiple cameras on at the same time. Unfortunately, whenever I pair multiple cameras it only seems to control one of them while the other cameras ignore the remote control signal. Does anyone have any advice/insight on this?

I recently bought the Git2 wrist remote and I was hoping to be able to turn multiple cameras on at the same time. Unfortunately, whenever I pair multiple cameras it only seems to control one of them while the other cameras ignore the remote control signal. Does anyone have any advice/insight on this?
Unfortunately, Sony and Gopro are the only action cams seemingly with that function and Gopro can only start/ stop recording on three with the new remote see iftybashir

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this something that could be changed with a firmware update to the camera?

So is this something that could be changed with a firmware update to the camera?
I don't think that is going to be possible with the Git2, but with a wired remote it is possible to have photos and video on multiple cameras synchronised.

I guess my confusion comes from the little I know about how they work. The signal is unidirectional from the remote to the camera if I understand correctly. If so, then couldn't you have it sync with multiple cameras with each camera thinking it is the only one synced?

The standard wrist remote control use 2.4G technology, only support control one camera.

The wired remote control can support control 6 cameras at same time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Git2 1
T Git2 2
O Git2 7
J Git2 10
S Git2 20
Back