Got into accident...file corrupt?!

The suspension in my old van isn't compliant; you feel every bump and jolt in the road, and we've got awful roads here. Not once have I lost a file from that. More than a few times my suction-mounted side cams have fallen off, banging hard into the glass, and never a lost file from that either. In all of the multitudes of car-crash vids I've seen many of them show massive impacts, sometimes multiple ones, and few seem to have lost anything. As light as the micro-SD cards are there is not enough mass to cause them to lose contact in an impact.

Sometimes corrupted files will play on a cam and not elsewhere; there have been some reported instances of that. There are other things which can be tried too. That much I can agree with, but not the other :rolleyes:

Phil

me either
I slammed on my breaks few days ago and the clip was corrupted, doesn't matter what caused it (thin microSD card, flawed GPS mount, cable disconnects)
OP wants to know best way to repair corrupted video clip, solution given.
thanks for your response, very helpful

and about on #6 (in total) corrupted file your Lexar 633x microSD card goes into a "write protected" mode. :eek:
:)

Back