Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Last edited by a moderator:
jakkso said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB2S94FMinc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6aNWcYAeB4

My GS 5000 has been difficult to find the GPS, so I sent for a
GS 1000, 100% original with orange new menu, no problem for it to find the GPS, but I think the films are in the dark?
GS 5000 has the orange menu.
The films are not quite so good you wanted,
Am I too picky?

I think you're right, the picture is a lot darker than most cams, have you tried adjusting any of the menu options, contrast, EV etc?

Unfortunately, you can not change that.
It is preset.
Made an attempt to change the firmware, but it went wrong.
The camera turns on but the screen is black and then ping the whole time.
So I have some work ahead of me nu.om it beyond repair.

jakkso said:
Unfortunately, you can not change that.
It is preset.
Made an attempt to change the firmware, but it went wrong.
The camera turns on but the screen is black and then ping the whole time.
So I have some work ahead of me nu.om it beyond repair.

is it an Ambarella A2 or Novatek or other, do you know?

jakkso said:

if you have a copy of the correct firmware you could use the USB method to erase the flash memory and reload, see if you can get the .elf version of the firmware from the seller rather than the .bin version, right on Chinese New Year so unless they happen to be working still and have a copy of the firmware to hand you might be waiting a few weeks

The video seems darker like you mention. Did you back up the original firmware? The Direct USB is the best method to recover. From what I remember .bin files can be used with the Direct USB method as well as .elf files.

DashCamMan said:
The video seems darker like you mention. Did you back up the original firmware? The Direct USB is the best method to recover. From what I remember .bin files can be used with the Direct USB method as well as .elf files.

it may well, I usually work with the elf version for USB and bin version if updating from the card, think the USB method would be the only way to get it going though if flashed with the wrong firmware now, I have my own firmware so don't go flashing other versions so haven't suffered this problem

Hello again.
I actually saved the old firmware, and I have tried flascha back, but it is not gat.
Then I tried to connect to the USB program, and tried all the different möjlighetrna as Dashman rek.men can not connect the camera.
I'm afraid I made ​​the same mistake as another here on the forum, I mixed up the tracker o Texet, so I tried flacha one Texet firmware on the tracker.Kameran seems to have locked up.
It starts and you see the Tracker in the window but then it becomes black o only, ping, ping, ping, and you get off with the reset button.

jakkso said:
Hello again.
I actually saved the old firmware, and I have tried flascha back, but it is not gat.
Then I tried to connect to the USB program, and tried all the different möjlighetrna as Dashman rek.men can not connect the camera.
I'm afraid I made ​​the same mistake as another here on the forum, I mixed up the tracker o Texet, so I tried flacha one Texet firmware on the tracker.Kameran seems to have locked up.
It starts and you see the Tracker in the window but then it becomes black o only, ping, ping, ping, and you get off with the reset button.

press the reset button before trying to connect with the USB software

Back