GS2000 ... Now available with MPH?

Chad

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
GS9000/F9 (junk)/F900L/V2000GS/V5000GS/Panorama 2s/Mobius
I got a reply from foxoffer that the gs2000 DOES have the option to change from kph to MPH. I want to order one...

Does anyone know if they have a trigger wire to start the recording automatically when power is supplied or is it a menu option? I already have a USB mini plug wired into my rear view mirror and would really like to use that instead of having the big 12v plug always plugged into my cigg lighter. Unless I can cut the 12v plug and wire they supply and hard wire that one???

This is the one I inquired about,...$75??? Is this a fake???

Chad said:
Does anyone know if they have a trigger wire to start the recording automatically when power is supplied or is it a menu option?

that's how they work

Chad said:
I already have a USB mini plug wired into my rear view mirror and would really like to use that instead of having the big 12v plug always plugged into my cigg lighter.

however a USB lead plugged in the same won't normally do this as they aren't wired like the supplied plug to trigger the recording, you could rewire a lead to suit without too much trouble I would think

The $75 one is likely the cheaper Ambarella solution (nicknamed the "Blue Menu GS1000"). A bit of lottery on getting a quality one particularly the GPS and for some people the video quality.

DashCamMan said:
The $75 one is likely the cheaper Ambarella solution (nicknamed the "Blue Menu GS1000"). A bit of lottery on getting a quality one particularly the GPS and for some people the video quality.

I am from Foxoffer, we noticed there are many ambrella solutions gs2000 car dvr on the market. The one we sold at $75 is cheaper one but also ambrella soltuion, if anybody interested in the better ambrella soluton GS2000, please contact us. It sell at about $120.
These days we researched the GS1000, GS2000, GS6000 Car DVR that china manufacturers sold, now we know each different solution from which manufacture,we know who sells the original one, who sells the copied .
Any questions about these DVR, please contact with us.

Back