GT300W FIRST TEST

I just ordered one as well from FoxOffer, hopefully it works out.

I have bought 2 cameras in FoxOffer, they work well, with fast delivery.
Suso

Dark Night

Suso

Last edited by a moderator:
susobarral said:
I have bought 2 cameras in FoxOffer, they work well, with fast delivery.
Suso

You have sound issues.
My colleage can send his troubled cam back to foxoffer and will recieve a new one. Postage paid. Great service!

Thanks, your this information
Suso

susobarral said:
Thanks, your this information
Suso

Dear Suso,

Please ship yours back, we will replace yours also.

Just now we have sent you shipping address for return shipping.

We did not notice that is a hardware problem, but later we talked with the manufacturer and noted the problem.

By the way, from now on, we double test the audio function for GT300W before shipping, we don't want to ship defective items.

FoxOffer said:
By the way, from now on, we double test the audio function for GT300W before shipping, we don't want to ship defective items.

I hope you tested mine before shipping it out yesterday! :)

ok, sent camera.
Thanks Foxoffer!!
greetings.
Suso

Stormy night video test. :D

Just ordered mine. Will post videos as soon as I get it.

Went to the post office to pick up my GT300W from FoxOffer this evening and installed it.
It did not recognize my Sandisk Ultra UHS 1 32 Gig card (memory error).
Not camera's fault as this card has had issues in my GS3 phone (probably a faulty card). Tried a Kingston Class 4 16 Gig and it worked.
Did a 5 min drive at night and while quality is good, files are huge with the high non adjustable bitrate of 15.77 Mbit/s.
I estimate barely 2 hours on a 16 Gig card. Unfortunately I have the sound issue as well, since mine was part of the first batch.
Going to do a firmware update and see what happens.

Gurkha9 said:
Went to the post office to pick up my GT300W from FoxOffer this evening and installed it.
It did not recognize my Sandisk Ultra UHS 1 32 Gig card (memory error).
Not camera's fault as this card has had issues in my GS3 phone (probably a faulty card). Tried a Kingston Class 4 16 Gig and it worked.
Did a 5 min drive at night and while quality is good, files are huge with the high non adjustable bitrate of 15.77 Mbit/s.
I estimate barely 2 hours on a 16 Gig card. Unfortunately I have the sound issue as well, since mine was part of the first batch.
Going to do a firmware update and see what happens.

Let me know if the firmware helps with the sound...

PiCASSiMO said:
Let me know if the firmware helps with the sound...

Still trying to determine where I can get the latest DOD Firmware 1305230-SC-2.
I inquired via email to FoxOffer regarding my audio issues and they feel it's a hardware issue and want me to send the camera back.
They are offering to pay for partial shipping back. Still have not decided what to do next: Wait for possible new Firmware, send it back ($) or keep it as is.

Gurkha9 said:
Still trying to determine where I can get the latest DOD Firmware 1305230-SC-2.

what version have you got now?

I have an LS300W here now and the firmware is version 1306130-SC-2 not sure of their naming convention but I'd assume that's newer???

Dod tioTech , screws up whit no firmware stable support

if check lukas and how they keep 7900 up to date at firmware

anyway i curious if new batch of cams coming whit new firmware

jokiin said:
I have an LS300W here now and the firmware is version 1306130-SC-2 not sure of their naming convention but I'd assume that's newer???

Since I have a GT300W, the version is shadow 201304181. I am having poor quality audio and wondering if using the latest DOD Firmware will improve it.
I PM'd FoxOffer here about getting newer firmware but have not gotten a reply yet. They have also removed the link for Firmware on their site.
Any chance you can send me the DOD Firmware that you have? Looks like you have a June version. DOD does not list it either on their website.

Gurkha9 said:
jokiin said:

Since I have a GT300W, the version is shadow 201304181. I am having poor quality audio and wondering if using the latest DOD Firmware will improve it.
I PM'd FoxOffer here about getting newer firmware but have not gotten a reply yet. They have also removed the link for Firmware on their site.
Any chance you can send me the DOD Firmware that you have? Looks like you have a June version. DOD does not list it either on their website.

I don't have the firmware itself, I have the camera and it has the 1306130 firmware on it

I had downloaded version 130328 from Foxoffer's site previously, which I would think is older than what you have though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Belial88 GT300W 21
B GT300W 0
old GT300W 0
J GT300W 11
I GT300W 4
Back