GT300W FIRST TEST

Anyone having trouble contacting FoxOffer? I've had trouble getting an update on my order.

aek88 said:
Anyone having trouble contacting FoxOffer? I've had trouble getting an update on my order.

They usually answer emails within 12 hours

I've had my GT300W cameras for 4 days. They worked fine until yesterday. One of the cameras stops recording and I get a blue screen that says MEMORY ERROR. Sandisk class 10 32 GB card provided by Fox offer. I swapped cards and still have the issue with the same camera. Any ideas?

Tried reformatting the cards and fiddling with different settings.

Have you pushed the reset button and reformatted that card in the camera?

There will be a new firmware released for GT300W, When I got it I will post on the forum.
The new firmware improved:
1. licence number stamp
2. AWB
3. Image flip

Finally got a response from them. My order is suppose to ship this week.

billknow said:
There will be a new firmware released for GT300W, When I got it I will post on the forum.
The new firmware improved:
1. licence number stamp
2. AWB
3. Image flip

what is AWB?

can i use this firmware on the gt350w i bought from you guys also?

Wow, the Gt300w is looking good, it will be a great replacement for my k6000... Night looks real good!

Still waiting on my order to ship from Foxoffer.

aek88 said:

tried track it for see where its visiting ?

I know these cameras come with PC software. Is there a reliable software for Mac?
thx.

I didn't get any software with my GT300W

spb said:
I know these cameras come with PC software. Is there a reliable software for Mac?
thx.

no GPS on these models so no playback software included, MOV files will play natively on a Mac no problem

Anyone try to hook it up via HDMI to a TV? I get an 'unsupported audio' message but the video plays fine.

Audio and video works perfectly on my HDTV.

GeorgesNJR said:
aek88 said:

tried track it for see where its visiting ?

It hasn't even shipped yet. I placed the order on June 13. Rechecked my order status and it still says Processing on their website. I'm guessing the inventory status listed at the time of placing the order was inaccurate. Either way, it's taking a lot longer to ship then I anticipated.

Gurkha9 said:
Anyone try to hook it up via HDMI to a TV? I get an 'unsupported audio' message but the video plays fine.
No video and no audio for my Samsung LCD.

aek88 said:
It hasn't even shipped yet. I placed the order on June 13. Rechecked my order status and it still says Processing on their website. I'm guessing the inventory status listed at the time of placing the order was inaccurate. Either way, it's taking a lot longer to ship then I anticipated.

That may not be a bad thing as the initial batch had some with audio issues like my unit.
There is also supposed to be a better quality charger included with the next batch, I did not use the one supplied though.

measuredpath said:
Have you pushed the reset button and reformatted that card in the camera?

Re-formatted card. Reset camera. No difference. Sometimes records for 5 mins. Sometimes 20 mins. But I always get the memory error. Only happening on one of the cameras. I swapped memory cards and power cables...no difference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Belial88 GT300W 21
B GT300W 0
old GT300W 0
J GT300W 11
I GT300W 4
Back