GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

will we be able to format a 64GB SD card to work in this camera like you can on the blackvues?

On this model I don't think so, it does have 2 card slots though and is designed to work with 2 x 32GB cards, some later models are planned with 2 x SDXC card support

Just sending an Transcend Drive Pro 200 back, so I can order this as soon as it is available.

Can you not just take our money now lol????

camping here for updates n ready to order... no problem sending order to Singapore rite?

On this model I don't think so, it does have 2 card slots though and is designed to work with 2 x 32GB cards, some later models are planned with 2 x SDXC card support

Hi jokin, what are the dimensions of your GT2S in comparison to the ITB-100HD?

Last edited:
Hi Jokiin, does GT2S support UHS-1 class 10 cards? and if yes whats the benefit over normal class 10 cards?

Thanks

Hi Jokiin, does GT2S support UHS-1 class 10 cards? and if yes whats the benefit over normal class 10 cards?

Thanks
Yes we support UHS-1 cards, I think the only practical benefit is it's almost impossible to buy Class10 cards that are not UHS-1 so it really just gives more options when buying cards

The foodprint of the cam is like a credit Card, and if my memory serve me right it is 30 mm thick at the MAX.

Have a look in the size matters tread. http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/size-matters.3679/

Last night I was too tired to read through 21 pages of "is it ready yet". :(
I am up to speed today though.

I can't wait to see the difference in the video quality between my ITB-100HD and the GT2S, I am thinking I just might have to make way for a new DashCam though. :D :D

Jokin, when you do post samples of the video will it be via Youtube or a site where we can see the true quality of the video and not the Youtube altered variety.

P.S.
kamkar1, the GT2S might be good but I don't think I will want to eat it. :eek: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: i will offer the head of my English teacher, but she would plea no contest, as all i did in her class was read comic books and get sent up to the principal's office :D

The GT2S is allmost small enuff to swallow :p

:oops: i will offer the head of my English teacher, but she would plea no contest, as all i did in her class was read comic books and get sent up to the principal's office :D

Now you get to read comics about Dash cams in English :p

Hi Jokiin: will you sell & deliver to Romania (an EU member from South East of Europe) ? If your answer is Yes, will the product also have the 24 months warranty?
Thank you and all the best!

look what size they were 10 years ago, I bet in another 10 years if you drop a dash cam accidentally you wont be able to find it easily it will be that small. plus if you breath in too hard you could swallow it in another 10 years probably. probably cost 10 times less as well. but hey, if we wait for that day to come then we will never own a dash cam as we will be waiting for the next version all the time. im jumping in on this one.

Hi Jokiin: will you sell & deliver to Romania (an EU member from South East of Europe) ? If your answer is Yes, will the product also have the 24 months warranty?
Thank you and all the best!

We don't have a distributor in your country so it would have to ship from our office in China but can be done, and yes still with 24 month warranty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back