GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

@ jokiin. Thank you. I look forward to get all the financial information and be able to make a decission. Keep well and in touch!

Are we nearly there yet:D

Actually the tooling is done, there's some other stuff pending still that we're waiting on

Happy to wait(ish) for product that's right, and will not turn me into a beta tester because its launched to quick.

cant hold my kid tantrum back any more, waaaaahhhhhh, I want my cam, I want my cam jokiin, I want my cam, waaaaahaaaaahhhhhaaaa:(
i should be able to afford one now in February.

Quick @jokiin get this man some pretty marketing pictures stat! Something quick before a grown man is wailing and flailing on the floor.

@wozzzzza There there the nice man is working as fast as he can. We can't rush him or the pretty camera go boom and won't work. Let's go look at the nice pictures on the GuardTrak site over milk and cookies.

Quick @jokiin get this man some pretty marketing pictures stat! Something quick before a grown man is wailing and flailing on the floor.

@wozzzzza There there the nice man is working as fast as he can. We can't rush him or the pretty camera go boom and won't work. Let's go look at the nice pictures on the GuardTrak site over milk and cookies.
pretty much what I have been doing, I have almost memorized the specs for each model.

jokin, is there advantage to be gained by making DashCams able to utilise larger capacity SD Cards?

What kind of cookies?
not sure but yummy ones, the Mrs got them in a jar that I raid when drooling over the new cam reading the specs over and over.

Is this available to order now ? I see that I can add it to the shopping cart and has a price. http://www.guardtrak.info/product/gt2s/

Is this pre-order ? sorry if already been answered.

I came here from looking at blackvue dual cam research and found this. Is this a dual cam ? or do you sell a seperate remote cam ?

thanks

Not a dualcam and not release, yet.

Dual camera models are in the schedule but still a while away at this stage

Cart functionality will work once we release the product, getting closer

jokin, is there advantage to be gained by making DashCams able to utilise larger capacity SD Cards?

Just about storing more data, for the A7 versions we'll be looking at even higher bitrate options so card size becomes more important then

Hi jokin, whilst patiently awaiting release date, I have a question, if I do not hard wire the unit, is it possible to use parking mode connecting the GT2S to my Anker external battery?
Input 5V/1A
Output 5V/1A or 5V/2A

Looking at output @ 5V (may not work) if I had an external battery delivering an output of 12V (if it exists) would that work?

I would only want to use parking mode once or twice a month, obviously I have too much time to spare while waiting, so hence the question.

Thanks

It wouldn't run on 5v but there are battery packs that have 5v and 12v output though, they are generally only available in larger sizes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back