GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

If jokiin is able to get the cam out before mid May I'd be a very happy chappy.... New cam to go with my new car delivery

Is there an estimated date to when this cam is dropping?

Will have a better idea once mass production is scheduled, we can't schedule production until we finish the tests we need to do though, one step at a time

Lol, I hope you've got some hardworking warehouse staff your end Rick cos come release date it's going to be like an iPhone release!

Reactions: Jim
I hope mine will last out has it started stopping a few times and having to reset it. But it has been running for up to 15 hrs aday five days in a row. So waiting for the release.

Having just read through all 23 pages :eek: I'm really impressed with what you've managed!!
I've given up hope for my blackvue to be sorted and was considering a roadhawk HD (1 ch) for my other cars - certainly considering not doing that now and getting one of these.

So great work and I look forward to seeing the sample footage appear. :cool:

As i undestand it the dual channel is not somthing we can expect to see this year, the GT2S and later this year Gt7S is what we can expect from jokiin.

When it comes to the dual channel setup there have been new hardware released and so forth to consider for jokiin, and not forgetting all the input from the potential users that will have to be implemented.

My guess is that around august Jokiin will start to Work real hard on the dual cam setup, but it will be a "long march" as it will need new tooles to be made and so forth.

I am praying for dual separate ( very small ) cams 1080p / 30 FPS each - DVR with room for a ssd for storage, and a USB plug to transfer a little footage off device and onto a thumbdrive.

Last edited:
Just use two of his GT2S cameras since they seem to be so compact. Jokiin sure raised up a lot of interest about his GT7S on Russian dashcam forums. A lot of people are waiting for it to outmatch some big names. I now see why @jokiin is so careful about making sure everything works like he said it would. The word about this camera is out and now there is a lot more potential future customers.

That was some interesting 22 pages. Got lost for a while reading about someones Camaro, and then the follow-up to that story.

Thanks for this documentary style look at the fascinating world of dash cams, the people that use them, the people that make them.

1. Would signing up for your newsletter notify us via email when this will be ready for purchase?
2. Would the GT2SF be overkill for the average Joe?

Yes will send out a newsletter when it's available to purchase, GT2SF is available for volume purchase only

any news on how long to go now until release?

any news on how long to go now until release?

we're doing a production test now, once that's completed we have some tests we need to do before mass production but once we're ready to arrange that we'll have a closer idea of the ETA for shipping

@jokiin sounds like it's all coming together. Looking forward to the release. Will you be doing pre-orders? Looking forward to hearing about the "special" pricing for us forumers ;)

Cheers :) Mario

@jokiin sounds like it's all coming together. Looking forward to the release. Will you be doing pre-orders? Looking forward to hearing about the "special" pricing for us forumers ;)

Cheers :) Mario

see how we go once we know a confirmed ship date, not sure about pre-orders, I'm not a fan of taking money and not knowing when I can ship something, I participated in a Kickstarter project and six months after the proposed ship date still nothing, I understand what's involved and why things get delayed but the feeling of the unknown is not good I think

Back