GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

ok so same thing then. thought maybe different types and sizes etc...

Are you able to tell us what other projects you are working on alongside this dashcam Rick?

V6A8zBCl.jpg

Here's the one I saw

When I used to calibrate Mirage tachometers I used an oven vary similar to this.

Ok Rick, I know you hate being asked this, but.....
What are the odds of getting one of these units in my hands before the end of June?

Too early to predict any release date at this stage, still need to test and make sure this hardware fix has sorted the problem we had before we arrange production

Yeah, fair enough.

Completely understandable. MUST get the hardware right. A change in firmware can be done post production, but if there is a hardware issue it would render the entire production batch as trash. Potentially very expensive for you....

So you've got a fix. Is it now testing well so far?

Another thought. You will be making a number of different models using different processors etc, all using the same chassis case. I understand the logic and it certainly makes sense because the cost of developing and tooling to make just the case is not insignificant. But I know you are also aiming to keep the appearance as discreet as possible too. I assume there will be a model number at the very least printed on it somewhere to distinguish between models? (And not on the mounting base)

when this cam is finalized ready for mass production, it takes around 30 days to get that done, will you start taking our orders and cash as soon as it is sent off for mass production with 30 days remaining or will you wait until you have hundreds of units in your hands before starting to take orders and cash??

The ethical way to do it is to not actually charge for a product until it's ready to be sent to the customer. Booktopia is a good example.
By all means, take orders beforehand, even collect payment details, but not charge until they're ready. And if it's some time between ordering and being ready, send a confirmation request to ensure the customer still wants to go ahead with the transaction. This also creates a means of building an email database of customers that you can keep informed of progress.

So Wozza, you'll have to keep feeding the piggy bank in the meantime....

when this cam is finalized ready for mass production, it takes around 30 days to get that done, will you start taking our orders and cash as soon as it is sent off for mass production with 30 days remaining or will you wait until you have hundreds of units in your hands before starting to take orders and cash??

Undecided at this stage

Just like in any other case, first we take care or our own ppl :)

Although I am happy with the output of my dash car camera (i.e. Shadow GT680W) I am also looking forward to the release of jokiin's camera and become a RC tester.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back