GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

Well i would allso be happy if i could by a good product made by a Fellow countryman, but sadly i can not do that, and i am only a other side of the earth wannabe Aussie.

Puts a lot of pressure on Jokiin:eek: at least he is being honest about progress which should give one and all a lot of confidence in his product.:cool:

did the updated unit come this week? if so hows it going? fixed some issues?

Still working on the hardware issue, not resolved as yet
Better 100 beta tests than 100 bugs after production!
Keep up the good work!!!
Thank you for honesty!!!

I have no intention of releasing anything with known issues, not the right way to do things

@jokiin not that it's anyone's business, other than your own, but I would love any insight into what issues you have overcome with the past betas. Cheers :)

@jokiin not that it's anyone's business, other than your own, but I would love any insight into what issues you have overcome with the past betas. Cheers :)

honestly the list is far too long, working on other products as well at the same time so there's never a dull moment

honestly the list is far too long, working on other products as well at the same time so there's never a dull moment

No rest for the wicked eh ;)

I'm hoping that it being a Saturday night, you are kicked back @jokiin with your slippers on, in front of a warm fire with a nice bottle of red and a lovely partner by your side. Have a great weekend :)

I'm hoping that it being a Saturday night, you are kicked back @jokiin with your slippers on, in front of a warm fire with a nice bottle of red and a lovely partner by your side. Have a great weekend :)

nothing quite so relaxing, I've been doing packaging artwork for one of our other products, in between the changes for the designer I've been doing a Chinglish to English translation on a user manual, exciting stuff eh :D

nothing quite so relaxing, I've been doing packaging artwork for one of our other products, in between the changes for the designer I've been doing a Chinglish to English translation on a user manual, exciting stuff eh :D

Whatever you do @jokiin please, please, please make sure you provide a copy of the original Chinglish user manual, as well as an English one, when you make up the packages. I love reading them for the hearty chuckles and guffaws that they provide ;)

Whatever you do @jokiin please, please, please make sure you provide a copy of the original Chinglish user manual, as well as an English one, when you make up the packages. I love reading them for the hearty chuckles and guffaws that they provide ;)

there's no Chinglish version for our cameras obviously as we have to write our own manuals anyway, for other products we do where we have to rewrite the manuals I wouldn't waste the ink to print what they normally look like, we generally change the config of any generic product so the stock manuals are generally incorrect regardless

there's no Chinglish version for our cameras obviously as we have to write our own manuals anyway, for other products we do where we have to rewrite the manuals I wouldn't waste the ink to print what they normally look like, we generally change the config of any generic product so the stock manuals are generally incorrect regardless
Welcome to the China production club)))
Have some Jack on the rocks... That helps ))

I've been doing electronics from China since 1994, I'm well versed in doing Chinglish translations ;)
Any way Jack on the rocks... helps big time;-)

I have no intention of releasing anything with known issues, not the right way to do things
is this even possible?? microsuck cant do it. will it go on forever? fix a few issues find another small issue, fix a few more find another small one, will it be a never ending cycle? I reckon when it gets good enough and with no hardware issues even though it has some small issues I reckon get it out there and get some more issues found and fix as it goes. surely you cant find all issues with a small team of beta testers????
like me with house renovations, I am like a perfectionist, I originally spent weeks tidying small ends up then realized I was wasting my time doing such small thing not noticeable only to me. since I sped up my finishings no one noticed any difference but me.

Understand what you're saying, I'm sure there will be things that will need doing after release, right now there are issues we know of that I'm sure would be unacceptable to end users, it's not just me being too fussy, firmware we can resolve and you never really find everything until they're out in the hands of end users but hardware issues are unacceptable in my opinion

Back