GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

any way, its been a week atleast since I have asked how the betas are going and how the hardware fix is going so how are they going? hard ware fixed? still going through betas??

Have you got a recurring weekly reminder set on your phone to ask about betas lol?

what ever that thing is that holds power to shut the last file off before corruption.
capacitors don't have the same sort of shelf life issues as batteries do, different technology

any way, its been a week atleast since I have asked how the betas are going and how the hardware fix is going so how are they going? hard ware fixed? still going through betas??

hardware fix isn't done yet, that's holding things up still at the moment, engineers believed they had solved the problem, I didn't agree so that's still pending

Have you got a recurring weekly reminder set on your phone to ask about betas lol?
almost, I do for a lot of things.
hardware fix isn't done yet, that's holding things up still at the moment, engineers believed they had solved the problem, I didn't agree so that's still pending
damn.

Jokiin, will the GT2S feature parking mode ? I simply cannot go back to not having it, after using iTronics for a few years, with it.

I recently bought a Vico M3, and I will be returning it, simply because it lacks parking mode. I never really imagined such a premium dedicated car product (price and quality) could come without it.

Awesome. Now let me find a temporary dashcam, until you release the GT2S.

PS: Imagine the expectation for your camera. If people are holding out on buying something else, just to buy yours. At least people that currently know about GuardTrak's existence.

Awesome. Now let me find a temporary dashcam, until you release the GT2S.

PS: Imagine the expectation for your camera. If people are holding out on buying something else, just to buy yours. At least people that currently know about GuardTrak's existence.

Meanwhile can buy Mobius. After GT2S released, you use Mobius as a rear cam, or as a spare dashcam / actioncam. Win-win situation ;)

Good idea Niko. I just ordered a Mobius.

I just pray ppl dont expect jokiins dashcam to revolutionize the dashcam industry.
The way i see it he just try to make a good product with good components inside it, but by no means do this mean it will deliver exeptionel footage or completely destroy the other brands on the marked.

I am just hoping for a good dashcam in a good housing, pairred with a good bundle and good support,,,,,,, and a good prize :) anything else will be bonus material.

jokiin is not building on the A9 platform or somthing simmilar to that, or using some ultra new CMOS chip, so i think it would be unfair to him to expect him to revolutionize dashcams.

Been holding back on writing that, but to me it seem some ppl have been hoping for more than some new dashcams where able to deliver.

And i have been fearing a Little that the time your product have been under way might lead some ppl to expect there will be somthing exeptional comming.

Personal i am mostly exited about how good you will be able to prize it when taking into account the good bundle, and the prize for putting it all together.
I think you have a challenge there when comparing to some cheap but good dashcams on the marked.
Not that it bother me, i have allways been willing to pay a higher prize for good things ;)
All the years i have been building computers it have not been with low end components, mid end at worst, but i have to have some headroom as i have been into overclocking and casemodding.

My computer got 32 Gb ram, but its not often i use programmes than can use it all :D i just feel good its there.

I just pray ppl dont expect jokiins dashcam to revolutionize the dashcam industry.

Not by far. We probably just need an decent 1080p camera, with better than average night quality, small mount and the rest of the features many people request.

It's not at all ground breaking.

To be honest, an 1080p dual cam with independent small lenses would be what most of us *really* expect from Jokiin, as the ultimate-full-service-go-to camera system for your car.

GT2S would do in the meantime.

And Mobius will do in the mean-meantime :D

Hehe :D you have to pull the trigger at some time.

Personally i have hit a huge problem, the past weeks i have become very keen on buying a new "toy" witch is in the 2000 US dollars prize bracket :(

I hope i can keep cool and do what is right and not buy it, but damm its hard :confused: ( especially when you dont have a wife and kids to say no )

Need some one to give me a job so i can finance my addiction to shopping,and i can sustain the child within me :p

Later this year most likely, it's actually a simpler product to do than what we're working on now but this has been eating up all our resources

Fire your hardware engineer? :p

If by chance that hardware engineer is Danish he might not be what you think he are, for instance here a garbageman / Waste collector is called a Waste technician or recycling technician, and a social worker is a human ressource Expert :D

Hell. we even list politicians as humans when clearly they are not :p

Sorry if i came off extra angry these days, we have a EU election this weekend, and sadly there is not a singel decent person i can vote for, and thats extremely fustrating for a avid fan of democracy.

So i can go to the place of voting collect my ballot and bring it home and put it on my wall of shame :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back