GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

How is it all progressing jokiin?

How is it all progressing jokiin?

We've had a power related issue, engineers say they've sorted it but I haven't got the updated version yet to test myself, it's holding us up at the moment but just one of those things that has to be done right and I'm not relying on someone else to check it

Not SD card power related by any chance?

Thanks jokiin, when will it be available? As I'm located in China, I could pick it up anywhere. It must be the great cam, maybe better than mobius. I hope i can be one of the first buyer. Is there any preorder now? I'll review it for you and help to reach more peoples worldwide. Let me know!

it's not available yet and we aren't doing pre orders, it will be available to purchase only once it's ready to ship, there's no retail sales arrangement for China at this stage though, only wholesale

it's not available yet and we aren't doing pre orders, it will be available to purchase only once it's ready to ship, there's no retail sales arrangement for China at this stage though, only wholesale

Thanks jokiin, unfortunately I can't get any more information from your global network distributors. I would buy it from any country, just let me know how I can get it on the fastest way? Or could you prepare a "early sample" for me for review? I could pay it or just sending it back after reviewing? I can do the most tests here in house for free (I just have to pay some into our company charity box) and I could proof all your great features, and off course issues - if there any.

jokiin, what's going on? Just found on the official GuardTrak webstite that the cam it available for order and they do ship to China for free as well http://www.guardtrak.info/product/gt2s/

I was ready to order but I found it has only a outdated AMBA A2? I have a DIMIKA so far where I'm quiet happy with, but as you wrote that's not that good to use as a dashcam. I' wanna go with one of yours. But A2 for 299USD seems a bit overpriced, or? Anyway still would like to order, just not sure what's happen after payment is done, as you said it's not available but website show different.

you can't order it, as I've said multiple times already it's not available yet, there's no free shipping to China and it's not $299 USD, you would not be able to process any payment regardless

So, what is the price? Why it show 299 on the website?

gt2s.JPG
Could you please comment? No pre-order etc?

I'm not sure, he seems to love his Dimika though, if that suits his needs I'm not sure anything else matters

Back