GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

EU election this weekend, and sadly there is not a singel decent person i can vote for, and thats extremely fustrating for a avid fan of democracy.
d00d, its the same around the world, they lie like a pig in mud to get votes and all you can do is vote for who you think has lied the best to make you believe them, doesn't matter who wins your gonna get screwed over, just the extent and on what you get screwed over on will be different. no matter who wins the country will be screwed.

Yep. Been voting for the guys i think will make the less damage all my life, but these days i really cant do that no more as i then will be a active part of the downfall.

So i have desided not to vote as then i at least dont screw myself :D

If i should be so Lucky to get in a situation where i could live the rest of my life in another country, i dont think i can vote there either as it will be years before i would know my new country good enuff to vote not only for the sake of voting.

Please dear lotto gods, smile upon me just 1 time, i dont need much just enuff to move and live a normal life for another 10-20 years my body feel like it will allow :)

Slightly off topic, but whilst I'm waiting patiently for the release of jokiin's dashcam I'm wanting to get a decent cam for the rear window. Anyone have any suggestions? The smaller the better and without a screen would be a bonus. Price not important. Cheers

Any specific models Rick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile can buy Mobius. After GT2S released, you use Mobius as a rear cam, or as a spare dashcam / actioncam. Win-win situation ;)
I think products like the Mobius and Innov are good for this as they can always be repurposed to other duties afterwards
Mobius or Innov are good for this I think as you can use them for other purposes as well should you later retire them from rear window duties
I'm getting what the French call "deja, deja, deja, deja vu" here!!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you need to ask Mobius or Innovv for a sales commission!

I'm only jokiin, jokiin.:p

Last edited:
Btw I had sourced a lens similar to the one listed in GT2S specs and it's fantastic. I've installed it in my GS2000 cam and the picture quality improved greatly, especially at night. Seeing as this GS2000 has no night mode I can reassure those waiting for GT2S to become available that it will have great night time picture quality even with A2 chip.

Btw I had sourced a lens similar to the one listed in GT2S specs and it's fantastic. I've installed it in my GS2000 cam and the picture quality improved greatly, especially at night. Seeing as this GS2000 has no night mode I can reassure those waiting for GT2S to become available that it will have great night time picture quality even with A2 chip.

Do you want to share source ( link ) to those lens ? ... plz ;)

Jokiin, another question, whilst waiting for the camera. Have you tested the hardware through forested areas ? Most, if not all dashcams, have heavy issues with many leaves and high speed motion, where they degrade the quality a lot.

I've had this problem with my Itronics 100HD. But I always blamed the 5-6 Mbps bitrate (at 1080p).

Now, I see the Vico M3 has the same problem, at no less than 14,5 Mbps for 1080p(or 18,5 Mbps for 1296p)

Take a look and let us know if you did any such test with it, so far.

Sounds legit I guess.

Since i've seen it on 5Mbps on my iTronics and everyone said it's because of the "low bitrate" (probably not enough to process all that activity).

I see it too on my 11 Mbps lukas, allso i suspect youtube dont allways process videos in the same way, i have notised some times some of my footage in a compilation looks Down right crappy on YT, but the other footage in same compilation look okay for YT.

I need a new front camera,,,,,nudge,nudge,,,, wink,wink know what i mean ;);)

jokiin, will you have a CPL option for the camera ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back