HaloCam C1 FHD 1080P Wifi $65 deal?

Altron2000

Reaction score
Country
United States
I did a search on here and surprised there's nothing on this one:
HaloCam C1 FHD 1080P Wifi Connect Car Dash Cam,Super Night Vision Driving Video Reco... https://www.amazon.com/gp/B072BLTJP4
70 starts at a 5 star rating on amazon

Attachments

• IMG_4671.jpg
    IMG_4671.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 10
Dont put too much trust is Amazon or similar site ratings, poor people make money making those in many cases.

With this and the other wifi dashcams you can just connect to and view 1 camera at the time, so to change in between cameras there will be a lot of button pressing on phone, and the live preview, well that's only "live" with around a second delay in current wifi dash and action cameras.
And i am not sure if the wifi on this camera can be set to come on with the camera, i know its far from all cameras with wifi that can do that.

The camera do appear to be using the Sony IMX 291 i have not been able to figure out what the optional rear camera can do.

Street Guardian have mentioned plans for making waterproof cameras for their newer systems, and you can already get that for the "old" SGZC12RC 1 channel camera.
but personal i would never put a camera outside, not even with flat rate car wash.

I think it's identical to the Shadow2S, but I could be wrong... If it is similar, the video quality is decent; the obd2/gps unit don't work all the time with my '01 BMW 330ci.

Back