Hardwire for a139 pro (mini usb to usb c)

87driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
moved from a129 2ch to a139 pro ch in my vehicle, still have the hardwire cable for the a129 installed . because it is a PIA to route cable etc..ive ordered a mini usb to usb c adapter to use the existing a129 hardwire end to go
into the new a139 pro. Now im no electrician re: power draw or use when converting mini usb to c but can anyone give feedback on this ?...the hardwire kits look the same other than the end type plug difference. TIA

When Viofo released the new A119Mini I bought and tested a couple of usb mini to usb c adapters and they just didn't work.

I tested a few devices and each one complained about no connection.

moved from a129 2ch to a139 pro ch in my vehicle, still have the hardwire cable for the a129 installed . because it is a PIA to route cable etc..ive ordered a mini usb to usb c adapter to use the existing a129 hardwire end to go
into the new a139 pro. Now im no electrician re: power draw or use when converting mini usb to c but can anyone give feedback on this ?...the hardwire kits look the same other than the end type plug difference. TIA
It is better to use the HK3-C hardwire kit for installation. The A139Pro is a 4K camera that will cause more power consumption than A129. If you use the HK3 hardwire kit with an adaptor, it may not supply enough power and you may meet some unexpected malfunctions.

Back