Has anyone laid their hands on a "70mai Dash Cam Pro" yet?

Country
Ireland

Lemontree

Country
Malaysia
How about the parking mode recording , has anyone try it? Claimed that will automatically recording if have something moving the car? Something like that during parking mode off....

Jeremy Wong

Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
Viofo A119, Viofo A119S, Xiaomi Mijia, 360 J511C, etc
How about the parking mode recording , has anyone try it? Claimed that will automatically recording if have something moving the car? Something like that during parking mode off....
The parking mode is triggered by impact (g-sensor). Tested and was working.

BumbleMii

Country
United Kingdom
just had it arrive today, and it's pretty decent, just a shame i can't turn off the voice, as i could live with the chinese characters as it's just a set it and forget it deal, but the speaking is off putting, although hope i'd be able to flash the english firmware when that gets put on sale.

Country
United Kingdom
Just put in my car, and i'll let you guys know if it's any good, and if it is might have to return my recently bought A119Pro, although really want the GPS mount to be sold separately.

Country
Hungary
I think we can buy just the GPS module too later, few weeks, or month. :) I oredered and received the Chinese version of the camera. Everything is working well, but I'm waiting for the English firmware as like in the 70mai simple. :)
I ordered the English verison too with GPS module, but who knows when will I receive. :)