Hello from California, USA

mr_milo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mini 0803 (Front) Mobius (Rear)
Hello All,

I guess I should have posted here first to introduce myself, better late than never. :)

I have had a few close calls on my short commute but I've had many close calls lately driving to see my mother in her new retirement community. Therefore I decide it was time to get a dash cam.

I had some gift cards at Amazon so I checked there and found the F90G at a great price so I figured I'd try it. I liked the look and front & rear cameras. Well it sadly when back rather quickly. The quality was not what I expected, especially the back camera. Plus I had a few problems with intermittent connections on the back camera. Sometime it connect and other times it wouldn't. I could literally turn it on and the camera wasn't there, then turn it off and back on, doing nothing else, and the back camera would be there. :confused: Beyond all of that the connections for the camera were horrible! The camera looked nice by itself but once you had the rear camera, GPS and power plugged in, it was simply an eyesore!

So I searched the web and found this great site! After returning the camera I decided to try the Mini 0803. So far the camera is good. It does have slightly better video quality but the best part is the mount and connections. That really makes the camera! I just wish I had read about the mute bug before ordering.

Well thanks for all the great information!

Welcome! Don't worry I'm sure the 0803 won't be your only and last camera. This is a great place to find the right one, so don't be afraid to jump in and post, we are a friendly group

Welcome Mr_milo

Back