[Help] Assist in updating the firmware for my Mineye ADAS CAM device.

Tuanath

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
I have purchased an ADAS CAM like this link, however, it is in Chinese. I currently have firmware with the following name: SigmastarUpgradeSD_SSC8838G.bin. According to the instructions, I just need to copy it to the SD card, and the device will automatically update to English. Is this correct? I haven't tried it yet as I'm afraid of damaging the device. Can anyone who has experience with this device help me? I find it very intelligent in collision detection.

1704451431454.png

I have purchased an ADAS CAM like this link, however, it is in Chinese. I currently have firmware with the following name: SigmastarUpgradeSD_SSC8838G.bin. According to the instructions, I just need to copy it to the SD card, and the device will automatically update to English. Is this correct? I haven't tried it yet as I'm afraid of damaging the device. Can anyone who has experience with this device help me? I find it very intelligent in collision detection.

View attachment 70065
You won't know unless you try it, yes. Doesn't harm or hurt to give that a go. I had a Xiaomi action camera years ago that was completely in Chinese the first few months, but they released a firmware update that claimed to add support for the English language, and lo and behold after updating, it was all in English based on my locale.

Back