Help Me Catch a Thief!

Acquired more cameras since using a dash cam to catch a vandal in 2015. Two of the problems
  1. poor night vision
  2. slow frame speed in the rear camera, resulting in a blur when the vandal walked past.
Since then got an A119 and believe the above two would not be a problem with that camera.

Some times you can place a dash cam where CCTV are not present. My employer experienced vandalism to a company vehicle parked in an area where there aren't cameras. Something former and current employees may know.

Sometimes a dash cam can the catch theft and vandalism's of a neighbouring vehicle.
The above is not mine

That guy should be easy to find.
I assume cops over there have a record of know identification marks like tatoos on known crooks, and this guy are no newbie i think

It makes me laugh when companies/organisations always say we never had any problems before, it's the usual BS most of the time.
Can you simply not have parcels delivered to work ?

I know I'm digging up old bones here with this ancient thread. I'm willing to create my own, but the thread I'd like to create is just a minor spin on the same issue with these differences:
- Seeking someone who checks for unlocked car doors. Was thinking of getting an INTERIOR camera and leaving doors open as this person comes through our neighborhood several times a week.
- It's 2022, not 2015 or 2017. There have been advancements.
- I am thinking that if I'm going to allow this person to get into my truck (2006 honda ridgeline with sagging headliner), I better be prepared to lose the dashcam. So...
- I would like my camera to have tracable GPS, like "Find my" from Apple.

Should I create a new thread?

Secondarily, I've got kids that are about to hit driving age, so a dash cam might be a good idea. Sure, for legal reasons, maybe I DON'T want one, but I have not researched that issue yet. It may be a good reason for me to join this forum. But, primarily, I want to keep a watch on my street that I'm not getting good close-up-video of from my house.

Thanks!

Back