He's a maniac,maniac...

For a short drive earlier tonight ( around 01 AM ) had i left 20 seconds before a drunken guy on a moped would have turned ( really wide ) right in front of me.
He came out of a side road so fast and turned right in the same direction i was driving, but his high speed turn sent him all the way across my road and to the other side of it, and then back to the right side of the road.
And i am pretty sure i would have run his ass over.

I know i myself have driven drunk om moped ( and bicycle ), one time i was so drunk that every time i stopped for a red light i flopped over to one side, so i might also have done the same stupid turns, and later on i drove strait into a wall making a nice 10 - 15 degree bend in the front fork of my moped.

PS: This was some years before i stopped drinking, i was 16 - 17 when on that moped drive and i was like 23 or so when i stopped drinking, due to me at that time still doing stupid "poo" when drunk :rolleyes:

O BTW on that drunken moped ride a friend on another moped had a guy on the back seat, that guy was shooting signal flares with a 6 mm blank gun at me while driving ( small ones ) while i was making mock attacks waving my strait razor i was always armed with back then.

Kids / teens :rolleyes: thank god i dont have any kids as the potential for stupid today compared to then are off the hook.

Last edited:
Back