Holidays are coming ....

Jimbo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7900 Ace
Spotted this artic driving home to say it surprised me is an under statement, sorry for the language but I was shocked lol.

Ha that sure was something a little different.
Here we seem start the holiday the day after thanksgiving. Every time i turn on the radio it's always Christmas music and decorations have been in stores to buy since after Halloween. It's still a week and a half to go and i'm a little burnt out of everything already.

Ha that sure was something a little different.
Here we seem start the holiday the day after thanksgiving. Every time i turn on the radio it's always Christmas music and decorations have been in stores to buy since after Halloween. It's still a week and a half to go and i'm a little burnt out of everything already.
Here in the US, Christmas starts earlier and earlier every year. This year, it started right after Labor Day.

Consumerism :mad:

Only good thing i have with Christmas is giving presents to my sisters kids, and even that is not that cool as i am the kind of guy that give all year around.

This giving personalety offcourse lead to my person beeing abused many times thru the years, therefor i have gotten a real problem trusting in other ppl, and the last 20 years or so i have only hung out with 1 person who i can trust.

Sadly i have gotten too old to get presents, and since i am without a job i am too poor to get a present for myself as i otherwise do at birthdays and Christmas.

I can understand that kamkar1. Times are tough especially around the holidays. I can also understand the feeling of being taken advantage of. I try to be a nice person all year around, but sometimes it feels like some of the people I care about use my kindness against me and see how far they can get sometimes without even a thank you in return.

Never the less the holidays will always come and go. They will start earlier and earlier each year. You just have to keep going. Keep a positive outlook and find a cheap hobby you enjoy.

I always like reading little bits of information on all kinds of different things. Wikipedia and Forums always help. from Automotive Culture in different countries to my recent learnings about CB Radios.
Sometimes i end up on Wikipedia or YouTube looking at CB Radio install ideas and end up learning about how the Department store Ames came to be and later closed. (It's been closed for over 10 years already and i remember shopping there)
You never know where you will end up and what you might learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back