Honda HR-V SLF "Selfie Edition"

I suppose the race is on. Which dashcam manufacturer will be the first to release a SLF-E version? :D

I can't imagine anyone being so 'into' themselves to need this feature. Most people I know who take 'selfies' think they are much more interesting than they really are. These same people are the ones who post every detail of their lives on Facebook, which is why I'm not on Facebook any more.

:rolleyes:o_O <--- We need a 'Shaking My Head' smiley so this is as close as we have.

The April fools stuff really stepped up a notch this year, BMW even gave away a free car with their promo

Anymore? The words face and book should've been a big clue about the site when you were signing up. ;)

KuoH

...which is why I'm not on Facebook any more.

This was one of my favourites - I can't let it go to waste!

Google always make some announcements on April Fools day though which you never quite know how to interpret - GMail was something that was announced on 1 April and everyone thought it was a joke at the time - nowadays it's something that most people use!

On the 31 March was the Chromebit - a Chrome OS PC the size of a memory stick - I might have to get one!

I had originally planned on releasing an April fools video. I was going to have a 5th channel, with my dr3500 mounted straight up on my moonroof. Then I was gonna drive around underpasses and our skyways (for those of you who don't know, Minneapolis pioneered skyways that connect downtown buildings so you can walk around downtown without going in the freezing cold) and talk about the importance of capturing threats from above.

I didn't have time to do it. :(

Back