How long did shipping take?

Only if you give that word an age. I use that word as a sign of mutual respect
I used to do that as well and some people seemed to get a little upset by it.
At a car show I would be like that's a nice car sir.
Some guys would just look at me. So shortening it to "Looks nice" seems to get a better reaction.
People get upset when you don't use manners and then get upset when you do. Hell if i can figure it out.

I used to do that as well and some people seemed to get a little upset by it.
At a car show I would be like that's a nice car sir.
Some guys would just look at me. So shortening it to "Looks nice" seems to get a better reaction.
People get upset when you don't use manners and then get upset when you do. Hell if i can figure it out.
Car shows..Yea....there's some stuck up people at car shows. Most of them don't care what you say if you're not part of their car group and they all try to show off and want to race. Then cops come and kick everyone out. That's the reason I only go to mazda meets now

I just wanted to make a joke, i know that it doesent mean anything bad :)

Ordered a g1wh on the 10th April, just got an email from foxoffer to say its been returned to them because it contains a battery. :(

Received a full refund today. I'm currently undecided whether to reorder the same one either from foxoffer or another supplier, and hope it gets through, or go for the capacitor version (which I'm not keen on), or even buy a raspberry pi + camera module (which won't be ideal).

The same exact thing happen to me except mine was the capacitor so no battery. I opted for no refund, wanted them to reship because CS said they switched away from China post to Singapore and Sweden post for less difficulty in packages getting through

Received my 2nd G1W from Spytec a couple weeks ago. I placed my order on 27Apr, shipping was on 28Apr and was @ my door 30Apr. Lightning fast shipping!
Just like my 1st G1W from same vendor, it too is the real deal. It's works great, plug and play w/32gb class 6 Samsung card.

JMO, if you are in the states and want "bang for buck", genuine product and reliable fast ship ya can't beat these guy's!

I wish your post had been posted earlier. I would have bought from them but wasnt sure if they sold genuine products....damn...haha oh well thanks will note it for future purchases!!

I wish your post had been posted earlier. I would have bought from them but wasnt sure if they sold genuine products....damn...haha oh well thanks will note it for future purchases!!

Just wanted to post my experience's w/this vendor in hopes it may help other's! Sorry for the delay!

Just wanted to post my experience's w/this vendor in hopes it may help other's! Sorry for the delay!
Oh no worries man. Not your fault. I wanted to make sure I got a genuine G1W-C so I opted for Fox offer

Back