How not to dual turn

ThePro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC, G1WH, A118, Mobius, etc

It can't be that hard, right? Well, for some it is...

They are in there own little world. :rolleyes:

See it all the time at one of two intersections I have to use every time I go somewhere. Given this was a utility company vehicle it could have been 'profitable' for me if I wanted to take advantage.

There's a dual turn like that near my home where I have to deal with people doing that all the time. If I don't get in front of them before the turn, they usually drift right into my lane.

Some one did the same to me not long ago, dont get how ppl cant hold their line when its so clearly painted on the ground and easy to understand.

Seem to me that even with power steering ppl are now so weak that they cant even turn their own car :rolleyes:

Some one did the same to me not long ago, dont get how ppl cant hold their line when its so clearly painted on the ground and easy to understand.

Seem to me that even with power steering ppl are now so weak that they cant even turn their own car :rolleyes:
It's hard to turn the wheel when you have a phone in one hand, coffee/beer/smokes in the other, and a tablet/laptop on the steering wheel...

the-laptop-steering-wheel-desk-from-mobile-office_100231667_m.jpg

hehe that too :rolleyes:

It's hard to turn the wheel when you have a phone in one hand, coffee/beer/smokes in the other, and a tablet/laptop on the steering wheel...

the-laptop-steering-wheel-desk-from-mobile-office_100231667_m.jpg

Don't worry. Its safe, no key in the ignitions , so the steering wheel should been locked.

Wowsa ( OP ) yeah , there in their own little world ..

Back