How often your g-sensor makes records in month?

fen1ta

Reaction score
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Hello, folks.

This topic was here, maybe.
Could you tell me how often your DVR makes records in the month using g-sensor include events like big noise, vibrations, bumps on a road and etc ?

Don't see where that statistic would be very useful.. the sensitivity of the event is variable.. the number of potholes varies.. the distance driven varies.

If i can i do not have G-sensor on while driving.
But the cameras that do not have a OFF option, well fortunately these days LOW are enough to make sure i only get 1 - 2 false events a month.

There was a Danish guy i think, he made a APP for phones ( that also have a camera and a G-sensor + GPS ) for use in some African country.
But the APP allowed the locals to record the conditions of their roads, and if it was bad in some section of the road, report it to government so they could come and fix it, the APP could send in a bug report with G-sensor values i think and i think they could also add a Picture and of course the GPS location of the bad road to the rapport.

IMO a good idea for a country that do not have endless ressources, so you can focus on where it really matter.

Back