how to install duo (plz refer me to a guide)

sltwtr

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi, i'm about to receive the duo version (+hardwire kit) for my car (Hyundai accent i25). my father is an electrical engineer (already retired) and he can help me with the installation of the camera. can anyone refer me to a good installation guide, and specifically one that explains how to connect the camera in order to use it for parking mode?
thanks in advance

Look at the file.

Attachments

• How to Install ACC Hardwire KIT (Viofo A119V3) - Инструкция подключения НКЗ.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
In June 2019, I put together a video showing the installation of a then available VIOFO A129 Duo and installing the hardwiring kit for parking mode support into a 2017 Kia Soul+.

That car now has an A129 Pro Duo dashcam instead of the original A129 Duo shown in the video, but it's using the same hardwiring kit for parking mode support.

@rcg530 mine is the plus version. Do you think its the same?
Thank you both

@rcg530 mine is the plus version. Do you think its the same?
I can imagine some of the settings within the camera might be slightly different, but it looks like the A129 Plus Duo uses the same HK3 hardwiring kit that the A129 Duo and A129 Pro Duo cameras used. There are sections in my video that show the routing of the rear camera video cable in a 2017 Kia Soul, so that won't be of too much interest to you, but the rest should apply.

The fuse box shown is from the 2017 Kia Soul so you'll have to locate fuse sockets in the car's fuse box that provide the appropriate types (constant / battery and switched / accessory) power. I was lucky to easily find two in the Kia Soul that were great candidates for the fuse taps.

Back