HQS G3 Car Cam - how do I set date and time please ?

Matt789

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I bought a HQS G3 Car Cam. It looks similar on the outside to the GS1000.
The Rec/ok and mode are on the left with up/down on the right.

I turn on the G3 then I press the Mode button. I get File, then to get to the next screen
I press the Mode button again which gets me into the Menu. I can press up and down
and the Rec/ok button I can then get into the settings on that screen Menu.

Up the top left of the screen it has a second tab for the tools which I hope is where the date and time are stored but if I press the Mode button again it takes me back to the File screen.

The menu itemds are on a grey background and when I go up/down the highlighted item is in blue.

Is there any way to set the date and time on this car cam please ?

I've contacted hqstec.com which is teh manufacturer of these but they go silent when asking for help on these car cams.

The car cam video quality is very good and number plates are easy to read. The gps on the lower left on each video displays clearly. Night recordiong is quite good and the camera button to take stills comes out really clear and crisp.

Setting up the menu seems to be its only flaw. Any ideas on how to set up the date and time please.

Oh yes forgor to add the dv route player program doesn't work along with CARDVC2.exe
I've also tried Registrator Viewer which only shows teh video. The gps maps do not work.

Back