Halo Pro V_7 firmware update issue

LEE69

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried every way possible, and even reached out to their support, can't get the firmware to update. Anyone else had this issue?

I have tried every way possible, and even reached out to their support, can't get the firmware to update. Anyone else had this issue?
I've heard about issues with the Halo line of dash cameras before. Is there any way that you can take up the issue with your reseller either?

I've heard about issues with the Halo line of dash cameras before. Is there any way that you can take up the issue with your reseller either?
Hi yes i can for the sum of £119

Hi yes i can for the sum of £119
Unfortunately I don't think anyone here has any good level of experience with Halo, so if their after-sales support isn't working then there's not much we can do for you here

Ah ok didn't realise they were that bad had it 4 years, and I'll just leave it on the firmware it is now

I got this working on mine first try.

What did you have issues with?

Just makes sure you copy the folder titled 'update' on the top level of the SD card and it'll update. Don't disconnect the power until you hear the audio that it's booted up.

Back