Hyundai car DVR. Hyundai MnSOFT R351DG. Looks new...?

Reaction score
Country
United States
R351DG_A.jpg
Found on ebay. Just letting you know since there does not seem to any post about it.
Contacted to the seller to ask if it supports English. And they said it did. Similar model, R350, looks supporting only in Korean.
Basically it's 2CH, with very unique look. Hyundai car with Hyundai car DVR, now I just need Hyundai house.(Do they build...?)
It's HD, but max 30fps for each cam possible, in 2CH mode.

Maybe, i have sailed on ships made by Hyundai, and on a Samsung ship too :D

That color scheme is terrible though.

I say that because it is too noticeable through the windshield.

Oh, then, totally understandable. Maybe there's some options to turn it off.

I notice a lot of dashcams have security LEDs on the front to let everyone know you have a dashcam - but would this not be a distraction to oncoming vehicles?

I notice a lot of dashcams have security LEDs on the front to let everyone know you have a dashcam - but would this not be a distraction to oncoming vehicles?
Reminds me of a joke I read in a humor magazine a long time ago, it was the "Martian Issue" and was full of Martian jokes.
I have noticed a few dash cams around here on cars in the evening. First time I saw one I wondered what that strange light was near the rear view mirror, then remembered that a lot of the dash cams here have those LED's around the lens to illuminate at night. They are not bright enough to be a bother to oncoming traffic. They might be a problem for the driver however if they reflect off the windscreen and block the drivers view of the road.
Oh, the joke: "Why do Martians have so many auto accidents? It is difficult to pay attention to your driving while worshipping the gear shift lever". Yea I know, don’t give up my day job...........

Oncoming cars don't notice them...I mean... some drivers don't notice a train before running into them. They r however one heck of a distraction to you ....Who ever designed that feature, never drove at night with one or more lights at eye-level shinning at ya. Doesn't matter if they're in the front or rear of the cam.

Back