I have a new itronics dealer... a very reasonable guy too!

iKnowDJTim

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I did a lot, and I mean alot of digging around all over the net looking for ways to get an itronics itb100hd with upc for cheap, and in a legit way such as paypal. Well, I found one!
His pricing goes as follows:

EMS shipping is fast shipping (5~7 work days)
* ITB-100HD : $165 (eaby $202.99, EMS shipping, paypal deal)
* ITB-100HD+UPC(Itronics ITV-80) : $185 (eaby $228.99, EMS shipping, paypal deal)

Standard shipping
* ITB-100HD : $155 (paypal deal)
* ITB-100HD+UPC(Itronics ITV-80) : $175 (paypal deal)

I asked for the ITB-100HD +UPC with standard shipping, he quickly sent me a paypal invoice and even told me he would supply me with a tracking number.

Once my product arrives I will figure out a way to share his info in a way that our Korean wall fly (Toddler08) will not be able to get it! >:p

Re: I have a new itronics dealer... a very reasonable guy to

Wow, these are cheap prices indeed.....I bought mine for almost 180$ without the UPC.....

Any idea how much would a UPC cost with standard shipping ?!?

PS: what's up with the eBay prices....is he selling on eBay also ?!?

Hopefully Itronics doesn't check this site.

Yeah, they will not sleep all nights because some people are trying to sell their product. Daskcamtalk help them a lot selling their products, we are selling their products because our positive post about Itronics.
Maybe DashCamMman will add an option on the forum to show the user (country) location under his nickname.
If iKnowDJTim will receive some Private Message about that seller he can see users number posts and country and for sure if he is coming from Korea or Singapore to not give any information.
So the best is to keep it private.
Yesteday I wrote on another thread about some ebay seller with $199 including EMS price and today he disappeared from ebay. I am still surprised the "authorized seller" on ebay is still there because is selling the camera with only $230 compared to Singapore price of $400. :lol:
So the Itronics Big Brother called Toddler08 is still here. Watching, hunting. But is nice because we have some reason to fight for our driving comfort and maybe we enjoy more the product after a fight. To click a "Buy" button is not adrenaline.

iKnowDJTim, I hope chinese don't started producing a bad quality clone/replica of the ITB-100HD because of such low price. The only problem is if the clone is bad quality. But if it is the same quality, bye-bye Itronics, welcome china(tronics). :lol: In the future we will buy it under $100, Made in China.
If the original korean ITB-100HD can be sold at $155 than my supposition that factory price for it is about $95 is true. :ugeek:

enjoy,
Mtz

I switched to the deal with EMS shipping.. lol It's only $10 more. I shall keep you guys updated, as the seller will be providing a tracking number to me.

If anyone has any questions please PM me, as I don't want to expose any info to the enemy. :lol:

You guys have been very helpful in my search for the perfect dashcam, so if this works I would like as many members to benefit as possible.

But in all honesty Toddler08, In America this is how we work; you have to price competitively.

Mtz:
Maybe DashCamMman will add an option on the forum to show the user (country) location under his nickname.
If iKnowDJTim will receive some Private Message about that seller he can see users number posts and country and for sure if he is coming from Korea or Singapore to not give any information.
So the best is to keep it private.
This would be nice....

Alexpatrascu: I'm not sure... I will find out for you But he is not on ebay... The sale will be done over paypal and warranty backed by his company

Yeah, just keep it private, give his info only by PM.

I was asking about eBay cuz you said:
ITB-100HD+UPC(Itronics ITV-80) : $185 (eaby $228.99, EMS shipping, paypal deal)

That's why I chose standard shipping at first, I was confused. I think he was trying to show how much of a difference there is between his prices and the ebayers.
Alexpatrascu said:
Yeah, just keep it private, give his info only by PM.

I was asking about eBay cuz you said:
ITB-100HD+UPC(Itronics ITV-80) : $185 (eaby $228.99, EMS shipping, paypal deal)

I think if you share by PM to anyone who is interested is the best bet. I really don't want to check out every requester to see what IP they are coming from (which could be faked anyways). Good luck on the purchases.

interested in buying itronoics, can anyone pm me a sellers link? thanks

iKnowDJTim said:
I will figure out a way to share his info
Is his name Tim? Is he a DJ?

DashCamMan said:
I really don't want to check out every requester to see what IP they are coming from (which could be faked anyways). Good luck on the purchases.
I was thinking if the forum can have an automatic feature based on IP to show the location under the user name and this to be public.

enjoy,
Mtz

Hi Mtz,

No automatic feature that I am aware of. However, anyone who registers now must enter a location / country. It is a required field. I will also go through all the existing members and update the location field with their country based on IP in the next few weeks. I will create some basic forum rules and implement this change.

In the mean time, if there are any questions of a person's IP origin, let me know I will update their location manually. For instance, iKnowDJTim's IP originates in the US.

ExMet said:
iKnowDJTim said:
Hahaha, that would be a good one.....

Anyway, even if Tim shares the seller's email(NOT the eBay username), I don't think there's anything anyone can do to stop him from selling these dash cams.....if you pay by paypal you're covered and he just makes some money w/o being afraid that eBay is gonna remove his listings or give him warnings.

Only if one of the ITRONICS guys buys one and check the serial # to see which reseller is selling them.

@Tim.....any idea if the guy sells just the UPC and for how much ?!?

Better yet, send me his email by PM please, I'll contact him directly.

AlexPatrascu. RO ori MD?

Just received mine from apple-ct yesterday.
Paid $213 with UPC.
I thought that i was lucky. But now I see i could get it cheaper.
I'm happy anyway.

@ secerator....RO but I live in Canada.

You got a pretty good deal seeing you find this dash cam on eBay for 240$ w/o the UPC.

If Tim doesn't send me the guys contact info, I'll have to contact apple-ct to check if he sells the UPC and for how much.

I think you can buy any UPC. The Itronics UPC have two optons, based on time (max 48 hours) and on battery voltage (down to 11.2V) so if you can find anything which will provide these two features you can buy even for a much lower price.
On some other camera (Livue LB100) I saw the UPC options inside the firmware so no need to spend money on a feature which can be enabled by firmware. Of course the dascham vendors which sell the UPC also will not implement this feature because is free compared to money from UPC. Screenshots from the LB100 options are somewhere on this forum.

If you are driving daily I think UPC is not important even you don't drive on weekends.

enjoy,
Mtz

Once I am sure the transaction works out I will send the info your way!

Alexpatrascu said:
ExMet said:
iKnowDJTim said:
Hahaha, that would be a good one.....

Anyway, even if Tim shares the seller's email(NOT the eBay username), I don't think there's anything anyone can do to stop him from selling these dash cams.....if you pay by paypal you're covered and he just makes some money w/o being afraid that eBay is gonna remove his listings or give him warnings.

Only if one of the ITRONICS guys buys one and check the serial # to see which reseller is selling them.

@Tim.....any idea if the guy sells just the UPC and for how much ?!?

Better yet, send me his email by PM please, I'll contact him directly.

Yes, but until now I think you should have the tracking number. If no, when you will have it please tell us after how many days you obtained the tracking number.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back