I have a new itronics dealer... a very reasonable guy too!

Re: I have a new itronics dealer... a very reasonable guy to

If Tim is not responding anymore, maybe his details are not so good. Maybe other forum user have better "details".

enjoy,
Mtz

AlvinDj said:
Can someone kindly PM me the seller details..? Would really appreciate it in advance :)

I highly recommend contacting Apple-CT at maestroct@gmail.com the cheapest price is not always the best route to go,
service is what you need and IMO you get that from Apple-CT.

suparoo said:
AlvinDj said:
Can someone kindly PM me the seller details..? Would really appreciate it in advance :)

I highly recommend contacting Apple-CT at maestroct@gmail.com the cheapest price is not always the best route to go,
What kind of "service" you're talking about ?!?

I'm just curious.....

Alexpatrascu said:
suparoo said:
AlvinDj said:

What kind of "service" you're talking about ?!?

I'm just curious.....

Quick turn around once ordered - willing to assist if problem with the cam etc.

My 100HD from thebestservice4you arrived about 1.5 weeks after he shipped with economy shipping. It took him 2 days to ship.

wayneinteressierts said:
My 100HD from thebestservice4you arrived about 1.5 weeks after he shipped with economy shipping. It took him 2 days to ship.
How much did you pay(shipping included) ?!?

If you go on any of apple-ct's dashcam ebay listings and SCROLL DOWN to the listing description, you will see that apple-ct is telling you to that they still sell the iTronics ITB100-HD for $195 USD and will create a special invoice for you.

Back