Idiot stops in a no-stopping zone. HOOOOONNNK!

M---

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A118C
Yeah, the honking felt good. They should've just stopped around the corner to begin with. Don't know why a pedestrian was getting out there.

This was shot during rush hour; it was still a no-stopping zone for another 20 minutes. I'm in the heavy traffic direction. I suppose I could've merged into the next lane, but I didn't feel like it; there were other cars in that lane, plus traffic was going to back up behind me. So I did my civic duty, and told the blue car what I thought of them stopping there.

PT cruiser what did you expect :D

I love that Camaro in the next lane over, friend of mine had one like that back in the day.

BMW - the roads are build specifically for them and laws don't apply to them. :rolleyes:
if bmw created the pt cruiser they would have completely destroyed their hard-earned reputation instantly. seen the convertible pt cruiser? looks like a bathtub with wheels and a roll bar. :rolleyes:

if bmw created the pt cruiser they would have completely destroyed their hard-earned reputation instantly. seen the convertible pt cruiser? It's a bathtub with wheels and a roll bar. :rolleyes:
I've corrected your error - you're welcome :D

I thought I recognized the street; the road that heads towards Washington State correct?

I thought I recognized the street; the road that heads towards Washington State correct?
Sort of! It's Granville Street at 58th Ave, one of the major arteries that head south. The one that turns into the highway to Washington State is Oak Street, the next major street east of Granville.

Traffic in Vancouver is always a bit of a mess-- the major southbound street out of downtown is Granville, but it's only got a single lane that goes onto a bridge to the suburbs. So anybody coming out of downtown and going to the suburbs has to somehow get themselves onto a parallel street.

Ya as crazy as the downtown is I miss visiting there (used to live in WA) and biked around Stanley Park.

Back