kenssd

Reaction score
Country
United States

I-5 Southbound between Orange County and San Diego

notice toward the end how he almost hits a vehicle on the shoulder

Last edited:
What a dumbass.

Apparently it's hard to drive and text at the same time. Plus, you could spill your beer.

i had sound turned off so i couldn't tell - did you call it in? even if you didn't know he was texting, he seems to be DRUNK, which is just as bad. cops will usually respond to that sort of thing. at the very least, you can send them the video along with the plate number and report it that way, but having them actually witness it and pull them over is best.

When i see similar stuff here i really feel like i should call it in, but the problem is when i get a cop on the line he will probably tell me to "forget it as they have more important things to do" :oops:
And i would loose contact with the car as i have to pull over to make that call as i dont have handsfree ( dont need stuff like that with the 4 calls a week i get/make )
At least thats how it was 30 years ago when my first car was rammed from behind by a deadly drunk guy, and the 2 times while i have been living here and my cars have gotten vandalised.

Offcourse i do not expect for a CSI team becuz my car have gotten keyed and have windows broken, but i do expect more than beeing told "we really cant be bothered with stuff like that".

my car has handsfree, but only because i added a bluetooth stereo to play music from my phone. since streaming eats a lot of data i just play from local storage - xmp mod player for android is excellent. :D

i'm like you in terms of calls... i have unlimited minutes but probably only use 100 mins a month. i'll do 500+ sms/mms a month (also unlimited on my plan), and since i quit watching netflix on the bus, i can get by on 3gb/mo (not unlimited).

I have 3 hour talk - 6 GB data and all the sms / mms i feel like, dunno about those mms thingies never gotten or made one :D
I think i use about 60 minutes talk every month.

All that for 99 DKkr a month, same company now offer 10 hour speek and 8 GB data for 89 DKkr. So they can expect a call for me soon and then either move me over to the new & better offer or loose me as a customer.

Back