Idiot with lawnmower motor

dashy

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Who obviously don't care about any laws(why should he, they don't police sh&^ near these areas)

Whether he is riding, walking or on his lawn bike, he still would have done that. Cant blame that one on policing. Quite frankly, there's just not enough cops to go around....it's the Police vs Idiot ratio.
By the way, everyone's driving on the wrong side of the road...they should do something about that though.

Morons are in the majority now. However, if you can spell your name quickly you can be a leader ;)
That reminds me of a story that happened to a cousin of mine in 1976. After the revolution (1974) he joined the "wrong side" and got himself in so much trouble that he had to leave the country. He went to Israel and managed to get a job in a construction company.
On the first day, the foreman gathered all the newcomers and asked "who can speak English?". My cousin and another guy raised their hands. Next he asked "who can operate heavy machinery?". Only my cousin raised his hand (he had worked here in construction before the revolution). Then the foreman said to my cousin "you'll be in charge and the other guy will assist you". :)

That reminds me of a story that happened to a cousin of mine in 1976. After the revolution (1974) he joined the "wrong side" and got himself in so much trouble that he had to leave the country. He went to Israel and managed to get a job in a construction company.
On the first day, the foreman gathered all the newcomers and asked "who can speak English?". My cousin and another guy raised their hands. Next he asked "who can operate heavy machinery?". Only my cousin raised his hand (he had worked here in construction before the revolution). Then the foreman said to my cousin "you'll be in charge and the other guy will assist you". :)
:)

In construction here, if you can speak Mexican Spanish fluently, that's good for $2-3 more dollars per hour. Especially if you know how to cuss in their language :rolleyes:

Cops rarely bother enforcing laws against bicycles here, even motorized ones. 50cc Mopeds are allowed here, don't need license, registration, or insurance, and are all operated by the drunks who lost their car license. Many ride 250cc scooters with a paper tag that says "moped" and they never get in trouble. We call them "Liquor-sickles", hospital staff calls them "Suicide bikes", Cops call for back-up at the Donut shop.

Phil

Thats what i think too every time i see a grown up man on a moped, but here you are not allowed to drive a moped or for that matter a bicycle while drunk.
If you get busted doing drunk driving on a bicycle when you are a teen, you might get your car licence pushed back a year.
Worst thing is we are so regulated here you even have to get a licence for a 50ccm when you are 16, where as in countries around us you can drive a 125 ccm or somthing at the same age.
From Vikings to spineless newts in a 1000 years :rolleyes::(

Drunk moped driver in Copenhagen

It's still illegal here to bike or moped while drunk, but until 2-3 weeks ago when the law was changed, drunk on an unlicensable vehicle was just a $50 fine. Now the penalties are the same as with cars except for the raised insurance rates (none required for bike/moped) and on second offense (total of all) they can confiscate the bike or moped.

That's IF they bother with enforcement, which they hardly ever do. Only fools and drunks mix it up with the traffic here without a car where you at least have some chance of surviving a crash. I personally have no problem relegating them to sidewalks like the video crosswalk shows as that would solve the problem better. Warning: I see irate cyclists coming to bash people who think like me :p

Phil

No helmet laws here, so "natural selection" happens faster. Why spend $100 on a helmet, that's a lot of beer money your wasting there Bubba! :rolleyes:

Phil

In construction here, if you can speak Mexican Spanish fluently, that's good for $2-3 more dollars per hour. Especially if you know how to cuss in their language :rolleyes:

Phil
I can do both. I might have to consider that, so I can buy more cameras ;)

Nowadays the only language that could bring you more $/£/€ is Chinese. :D

Back