Image taken by rear camera flipped

Innova

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I have 2 mirror type dash cams, the videos taken by the rear cameras are all vertically flipped, no matter the car is moving forwards or backwards.

Is this the configuration of the rear cameras of all mirror type dash cams?

Not normal with most dashcams. Some do have a 'flip image' setting but you can handle this with some video players.

Phil

Could you advise which video player can play the videos in correct orientation, the formats of the videos are .mov and .avi.

Is the rear camera in form of a cube with 4 LEDs water proof? I and most people in my area mount the camera outside the car.

Base on Cunningham's Law, I am waiting someone to give me a correct answer to my question about whether the rear camera is water proof.

Base on Cunningham's Law, I am waiting someone to give me a correct answer to my question about whether the rear camera is water proof.

let's imagine for a moment that people know what you actually have and aren't just relying on psychic powers to know what product it is, then perhaps you might get some more useful information ;)

Yes people can only guess on if it is waterproof or not, how can they do anything else when they don't know what camera you have.
Also factor in that in here not many have tried or use the mirror style cameras, but these most often have a mirror option as the rear camera are meant for reversing aid, and so mirror image are preferred, but you cant have mirror image on the LCD screen and have the camera record not mirrored footage.
By that reasoning i am not talking to anyone ever again before someone tell me the winning lotto numbers for the following Fridays euro lotto. ( ps this Friday have over 500 million DKkr in the pot ) so PM me Please.

Back