Viofo app stuck image

Zackw419

Reaction score
Country
United States
This bottom picture is stuck on the screen of my Viofo app. It’s not one of the live feeds. If I switch to views all cameras this image stays like this at the bottom of the screen.

Any idea what this is or how to take it off? The image will also sometimes change.

65A4D483-0291-40CB-9F7C-125AC9585E95.png

This bottom picture is stuck on the screen of my Viofo app. It’s not one of the live feeds. If I switch to views all cameras this image stays like this at the bottom of the screen.

Any idea what this is or how to take it off? The image will also sometimes change.

View attachment 65113

The same or similar thing has happened to me.
I'd say it is a program error that @viofo will have to fix.

A work around is to rotate the phone 90* as it resets it. Unfortunately this does not fix it.
Every time you go into landscape mode if i remember correctly the problem will return.

Your other option is to submit a support ticket with viofo.

Hope that sheds some light on it.

Cheers.

The same or similar thing has happened to me.
I'd say it is a program error that @viofo will have to fix.

A work around is to rotate the phone 90* as it resets it. Unfortunately this does not fix it.
Every time you go into landscape mode if i remember correctly the problem will return.

Your other option is to submit a support ticket with viofo.

Hope that sheds some light on it.

Cheers.
Is it the newest version of the APP? If not, please update it to the latest one. And please also update the firmware of the camera to the latest one to confirm if it will solve the problem. If not, please open a ticket to get help:

Is it the newest version of the APP? If not, please update it to the latest one. And please also update the firmware of the camera to the latest one to confirm if it will solve the problem. If not, please open a ticket to get help:
@Zackw419 here is a response from viofo.

Cheers.

Back