Impatient 'doodyhead' trucker passes in no passing zone.

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
He actually used TWO no passing zones,before a short hill that obscured vision of any oncoming traffic on this rural highway.
He started passing me in one 'no passing zone', and didn't finish until he reached a second one.

There are plenty of places to pass on this stretch of US70 in the TX panhandle if you just wait a minute or two. I know, it's an extreme hardship, but you have to do it.

Ever send this to their companies? Ridiculous

I tried a few times. Usually no response except 'please remove the video we will deal with it.'

This guy even had a 'million mile driver' sticker on his truck.

:)

well if those yellow lines mean the same as our simmilar white ones, then we have a massive 40 tonn faliure on wheels. :rolleyes:

Yes, solid yellow line on your side of the center, you can't pass.

'Doodyhead' - That's a new word for me, had to 'Google' it.

It's good 'cause it gets past the censors without loosing meaning. ThumbsUp.jpg

'Doodyhead' - That's a new word for me, had to 'Google' it.

It's good 'cause it gets past the censors without loosing meaning.
thumbsup-jpg.17104

"Doodyhead; noun/adjective. (Do-dee-head) origin, Latin, derives from "pekirhed."
Used in the English language to describe or name a person or their personality/behavior. Not gender specific. synonyms; fart breath, poopie face, butt face.
Ex. "Martha divorced Bob because he was a doodyhead."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Doodyhead; noun/adjective. (Do-dee-head) origin, Latin, derives from "pekirhed."
Used in the English language to describe or name a person or their personality/behavior. Not gender specific. synonyms; fart breath, poopie face, butt face.
Ex. "Martha divorced Bob because he was a doodyhead."
Well..thank you for that. My life is now complete :D

Testa merda in Italian ;)

Back