Information please

• Thread starter Deleted member 24437
  • Start date
Not just England. Here in the states as well. If you were to listen to someone from Boston and someone from the bayou area of Louisiana both saying the exact same thing you'd be certain they were speaking different languages. :D
Ironically, some genuine coon-asses actually sound a lot like someone from new York or new Jersey at times, especially with their missing R's

Have you read the update instructions on the Gitup site for 1.4? They can't be followed literally! And dialect is phonetic not written!
:confused: Huh? My comment had nothing to do with any instructions - it was related to regional dialects not being unique to England.

Ironically, some genuine coon-asses actually sound a lot like someone from new York or new Jersey at times, especially with their missing R's
That's two more different 'languages'. :D

Not just England. Here in the states as well. If you were to listen to someone from Boston and someone from the bayou area of Louisiana both saying the exact same thing you'd be certain they were speaking different languages. :D
If they are saying the same thing then that would be different accents, a different dialect includes different words and sentence construction.

If they are saying the same thing then that would be different accents, a different dialect includes different words and sentence construction.
It's actually a combination of both.

Edit: But I do understand what you're saying.

Have you read the update instructions on the Gitup site for 1.4? They can't be followed literally! And dialect is phonetic not written!
I can't actually see a problem with literally following the instructions, if you can't then I think it is because you don't understand the language used, I can see that the language could be confusing to some people but remember that it is for global use, not specifically USA use.

In the UK people do sometimes publish stuff written in local dialects, but normally only if it is for local consumption, if you are not local then it can be very hard to understand, most of our local dialects are far older than USA English!

LOL, I have problems just reading and understanding english, and lets not get into spelling. OMG, I am amazed when you understand instructions in paper och file you know come from the Asian region.

But what I do know, is that it is much better with instructions and pictures showing you what to do, makes is easy to understand even if you write something that is wrong or semi-correct.

Last edited:
They are :p

LOL, I have problems just reading and understanding english, and lets not get into spelling. OMG, I am amazed when you understand instructions in paper och file you know come from the Asian region.

But what I do know, is that it is much better with instructions and pictures showing you what to do, makes is easy to understand even if you write something that is wrong or semi-correct.[/Q
You do well, DennisOlof

Back