INNOVV C1 Firmware Updates and GUI ( graphical user interface )

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
In this thread will be posted new Firmware and GUI updates for Innovv C1

At the moment there are few beta-version of FW and GUI undergoing tests.
As soon as tests are finished, all downloads will be posted here.

Below is GUI Configuration Utility beta version just for reference what to expect from C1 soon.

New GUI.jpg

Great stuff. Seems like they are serious to take on the Mobius. Competition is good.

Not Seems Like, it is the fact.
Please track this thread for FW & GUI update as well as new features introduction.

I am still waiting on mine, and when i try to track it via the order number provided by joovuu i see no movement ( it still say on backorder )

I still hope it make it here today as i am going for a drive with my Little RC offroader later.

I hope i get to see that GUI on my screen within a couple of houres :)

I am still waiting on mine, and when i try to track it via the order number provided by joovuu i see no movement ( it still say on backorder )

I still hope it make it here today as i am going for a drive with my Little RC offroader later.

I hope i get to see that GUI on my screen within a couple of houres :)

As mentioned earlier, GUI config tool is undergoing tests and different adjustments. It will be available soon with few more settings / configurations added. So at this stage need a patience.

I'd be interested to try one of these and how well sorted it is and what they do with it, it's not a product category I have any intention of being involved in but interested all the same

Aaa okay. well i think i can be without the GUI Tool to start with ;) but i would like to have the cam today, otherwise i have to use my "large" rollei HD pro " dildocam" as i call it :D

I get an alarm from my cctv every time some one pass my front door, but so far none of them have been the postman :p

Aaa okay. well i think i can be without the GUI Tool to start with ;) but i would like to have the cam today, otherwise i have to use my "large" rollei HD pro " dildocam" as i call it :D

I get an alarm from my cctv every time some one pass my front door, but so far none of them have been the postman :p

LOL @ " dildocam " :)
Now I know how I will be calling big / bulky dash cams :)

I think the right name is bullet cam, but i have never fiered that big bullets as a sport shooter, and since i was deemed not good enuff for the Danish army back in the day, i have not fiered big bullets there either.

I have disabled alarms on my PTZ camera covering my front door and the pavement in front of it, too many false alarms.

Joovuu said the cams would go out saturday, but offcourse when Danish postal in in the mix Things can only go worng.

Hi Kamkar1, after the mailman knock your door, Please experience G-sensor mode, like parking mode, motion detection function when driving, and taste the Video Auto-Flip function when do RC Flying.

All videos can be stamped with your unique nickname .

You would get excited!

I will make sure :)
G-sensor shound take care of itself, it did on my lukas and i had to alter the settings on it manually as my driving otherwise triggered sensor recordings al the time.
Not that i drive like a madman, but i guess the lukas sensor was quite sencetive , but after altering the values slowly over a couple of days i got to a point where my driving and the state of Danish streets dont trigger it all the time.

I will primarely use the C 1 as a action cam, but i will allso give it some time in my car allso alongside my lukas lk 7500G to compare footage.

I will allso make sure Danish RC sites know about this Little cam, even tho most Danes seem to be gopro fanboys.

I would kindly remind you,
Please don't leave C1 in your car alone, because of thieves also like it! :(

Ps, you can set G-sensor sensitive level on GUI for what your like.

Last edited:
As mentioned earlier, GUI config tool is undergoing tests and different adjustments. It will be available soon with few more settings / configurations added. So at this stage need a patience.

What does that mean? Is there any final date for release? Can you post the default settings or can we refer to the picture above?

What does that mean? Is there any final date for release? Can you post the default settings or can we refer to the picture above?

@RockThinking will keep updated on when GUI will be ready. Now its undergoing tests.

I think the pic above and the highligted values are default settings.

On my lukas the G sensor settings i could choose among was not enuff to stop triggering recordings, but luckely that dashcam allso allow for one to enter the values you want to, and i had to do that for 2 of the 3 axis to stop getting G sensor recordings all the time.

I think the pic above and the highligted values are default settings.

Yes, the above highlighted values are default settings. and it is beta-version 0.01.
Please note, upgrading continues, it will be made base on developers' knowledge and people's feedback.

All ideas are welcome, that helps to do even better.

Yes, the above highlighted values are default settings. and it is beta-version 0.01.
Please note, upgrading continues, it will be made base on developers' knowledge and people's feedback.

All ideas are welcome, that helps to do even better.
Hi @RockThinking, thanks for the info.
When can we expect the Release Version 1.0? I mean without new upgrades but just final version with the settings and functions seen in above picture?

Should be coming few days, before you can touch your C1 in hand.

Back