Innovv C3 with Remote Lens. With exchangable Wide and Narrow FOV lens

The new Innovv C3 Camera will have a 12 months warranty period?

The new Innovv C3 Camera will have a 12 months warranty period?

That is sure, the C1, C2, C3 and the future products all have 12 months warranty.

Thank you very much! I will "patiently" wait for the C3 release date :D

The guys will post such photos on the motorcycles, but it takes time, like one or two weeks.
Weeks? - most bikers would need one only a couple of hours to justify a "test run" to the wife.

"- No really - I have to go out and test this - just in case".

Today I was "testing" some lighting changes.Really! - I HAD to.

Weeks? - most bikers would need one only a couple of hours to justify a "test run" to the wife.

"- No really - I have to go out and test this - just in case".

Today I was "testing" some lighting changes.Really! - I HAD to.

Let's do step by step to get stable performance.
No rush and rough.

Do you agree?

As there are many accessories and mounts in the packaging for different using purpose,
Below photos show different usage,

For DashCam,

INNOVV C3 DASHCAM.jpg

if the mic connects to USB then it would be good to see a break out lead to support external power/charging while using the mic
Yes! I mentioned that earlier. Nice to see that someone agrees :)

Frank

Last edited:
Do not worry, we are listening.

Once people get C3, for sure there are some feedback and new ideas, we are collecting.

C3 has good product features and structure that meets needs, especial as a hiding dashcam, motorcycle camera,
I will keep upgrading and development per people's practice.

C3 has good product features and structure that meets needs, especial as a hiding dashcam, motorcycle camera,
I will keep upgrading and development per people's practice.
It's really good to hear a manufacturer listening to his potential customers in order to sell them what they want to buy, rather than just making what they (the manufacturer) want to sell. I'm really impressed with your attitude towards us. Thank you!

Frank

Back