Integrated Dashcam with GPS and Entertainment System of a Car.

MelCam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am looking for an off-the-shelf dashcam system that can be integrated into a car's entertainment system or GPS system or a capable display in a car. Does such a system exists, with front camera, rear camera etc.... that can operate seamlessly in any car or limited amount of cars?

Thanks.

Yes, I do have this in-car satnav multimedia DVB-T system in my car for over 1.5y where I can operate front dvr ( NT96650 + AR0330 ) via touch-screen, but rear camera is only for reversing ( not recording ) and its analog.
What car make / model do you have ?

SO, let me understand correctly. A system where you install a camera in front fender or grill, and another camera in the back beside the licence plate, then you can wire the cameras to the multimedia/entertainment/GPS system of the car and operate see both cameras, one at a time or together in a split screen from the touch screen of the car? Is that the setup? or are we talking about a windshield and rear window mounted cameras?

SO, let me understand correctly. A system where you install a camera in front fender or grill, and another camera in the back beside the licence plate, then you can wire the cameras to the multimedia/entertainment/GPS system of the car and operate see both cameras, one at a time or together in a split screen from the touch screen of the car? Is that the setup? or are we talking about a windshield and rear window mounted cameras?

Not external, I have only internal DVR.

Not external, I have only internal DVR.
Hence, i understand there are no integrated systems that can replicate a factory installation with a totally integrated system? Thanks for your response. Mel...

Hence, i understand there are no integrated systems that can replicate a factory installation with a totally integrated system? Thanks for your response. Mel...

More than that- there are no even "not integrated" proper multichannel good performance remote lens ( water-proof ) dashcams system out there yet unfortunately.

Back