Intermittent issues

HaydenP

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi everyone... had my F770 installed in my 2017 Mustang for a few weeks now. The other day, the unit would not turn on... it was quite a hot day... after I inserted a pin into reset hole, it booted up. Then this morning as I drove out of garage, it kept saying memory card error... I pressed reset - nothing, kept saying it... ejected card and re-inserted - nothing, kept saying it... then after 15mins, said - continuous recording started. Are these normal gremlins ? No point having an expensive dashcam, if it isn't going to turn on when I get in car. (it is hard wired - done at a local Autobarn). Just checked it this afternoon - car is out in the sun and hot - no issue. Frustrating.

Yes, format is the first thing to try. What card did you get with your camera and do you have other cards handy? The F770 is a picky little bugger. I have found that mine does not like new cards being formatted in the camera first time around.. I have to format them in the computer first and then I am able to use the camera to format. It is also picky about what brand and model cards are used.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S F770 2
X F770 0
Rac Man F770 2
R F770 10
Gil F770 122
Back