IPhone App Versus Android

FltCk52

Reaction score
Country
United States
It would be a help if everyone would indicate the type of phone they are using. Some with Androids seem to have no problems at all and I for one, have had problems with my iPhone 6 from day one. Couldn't connect to "hotspot" then couldn't always obtain the settings page when I could. Next I couldn't adjust for local time. None of the ADAS features ever worked, and when I could adjust them they reverted to default when I turned the camera off/on. Parking mode was the same. The only thing that seem to be ok was Cont recording and GPS. Everything on the camera seem to be very unstable? Two different Iphone/Android App's, maybe we could pen it down to one or the other?

I change my settings via the windows desktop app. I have 2 F800 cameras and I have no issues with either of them (hot spot, settings change, clock set..etc). I returned one to best buy because I couldn't find a suitable rear camera (before I found blaclboxmycar.ca). I use the android F800/F800 pro app.

I guess it is a good thing I use an Android phone.

I change my settings via the windows desktop app. I have 2 F800 cameras and I have no issues with either of them (hot spot, settings change, clock set..etc). I returned one to best buy because I couldn't find a suitable rear camera (before I found blaclboxmycar.ca). I use the android F800/F800 pro app.

I guess it is a good thing I use an Android phone.

That could very well be. But is it Apple or Thinkware ?

Back