IRO -- Chinese Car DVR producer, Nice to meet you!

Please watch all the videos with the highest resolution.:)

IRO-Product list

Attachments

• IRO-Product Specs.jpg
    IRO-Product Specs.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 21
Thank you for your reply, Mr Reverend.

As to the dual channel solutions, D36, D37 are selling right now. All the 1 CH products are on sale.
D56, D57 are not on sale, they could be available based on the requirement of our customers.

As you said, A45, with A7LA50 & OV4689 in a solution, has good day and night vision effect. We have test videos, I will upload them step by step.

Currently, we did a lot of research in dual channel solutions, found two stable solutions.

1. CPU: Allwinner A10
Sensors: OV2710 (Front) 1080p
OV9712 (Rear) 720p

2. CPU: A7LA70D
Sensors: OV2710&OV2710

The choice of sensor depends on CPU support from the Ambarella company. As far as I know, the A7 CPU supports Aptina sensor as well.
The latest news that we got about Ambarella, they are developing a solution with A7 CPU & Sony sensor. The effect could be better than Zoran CPU& Sony sensor.

Waiting for your reply.:)

That Zoran Cpu is highly touted, accompanied with the Sony sensor. Any plans on working with the Sony Exmor 'R'?

IRO------A45

Specifications:

OV4689 Sensor.
1080p / 60Fps
1296p / 30Fps ( 19Mbps bit-rate )

- 1Ch Full HD
- MicroSD up to 32GB
- A7 CPU
- High Quality Night Video recording
- 120 degree lens FOV
- 1.5" HD Screen
- GPS data logger
- G_sensor ( gravity sensor )
- Automatic loop recording
- WDR&HDR&LDWS
- Video File Format: .MP4, encoding: H.264
- Support memory card: MICRO SD 4G-128GB (Fat32), CLASS10 high-speed card.
- Power input: 12V-24V input, built-in battery.
- Working temperature: -20 ℃ -70 ℃
- loop recording: Support seamless video.
- Wide Dynamic Range: The WDR algorithm to automatically filter to ensure best picture clarity.
- GPS Positioning: Support external GPS module, recording speed, the vehicle coordinates, driving track.

Interface:

Power Input: 1

GPS Input: 1

AV Output: 1

Memory Slot: 1

USB Input: 1

MIC input: 1

Reset button: 1

More Specifications details and prototype pictures below.

What type of lens is employed with the aforesaid unit? Many perforations may be most beneficial in dissipating heat. Very nice unit. The only drawback seems to be no adjustment. The mount is a very good design. You make no mention on the units power source, i.e. > super cap, or battery; unless I missed the facts.

IRO- A45 Road Test daytime, 1296p, 19Mbps

Some white noise present, minimum distortion, but there is no sun, as many videos are displayed in this way, (overcast or clouds). Let's see the sun in a video.

Thank you for your comment.
The lens moves vertically, what you guess is right.:)

Thank you very much for the reply. You seem to be on the cutting edge of technology associated with dvr's (dash cams). Very interested in acquiring the product when it becomes available. Welcome to Dash-cam-talk forum, and we hope that you may be successful in bringing forth new, and innovative products.

The main street of many dash cams. Let's see the video in darkness.
Maybe that street appears in many dashcam test videos, because 90% Chinese dashcam producers come from the same place----Fuyong county, Shenzhen, China.

Thank you very much for the reply. You seem to be on the cutting edge of technology associated with dvr's (dash cams). Very interested in acquiring the product when it becomes available. Welcome to Dash-cam-talk forum, and we hope that you may be successful in bringing forth new, and innovative products.
The product is available at present, A45 is our selling product.
Could you please tell me, are you a re-seller or a personal user?
Both welcome.:)

Our device use battery as power source.

A45seriesspecsampprice_zps7cc264be.jpg

The information about A45 series is here, including lens.

Hi,

I am interesting in A45H, has it GPS built-in? What about the motion detection? Is it good and sensible? Any idea for built-in capacitor?

Do you send to Spain? Do you accept paypal?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Is this not a good opportunity for a manufacturer to send a camera over to one of the forums duely elected reviewers so we get an unbiased view of exactly what people will be buying ???

IRO- A45 Road Test daytime, 1296p, 19Mbps (Part 2)

Could we see some high speed videos. In other words, we'd like to see the cars travelling over 60 m.p.h. We cannot notice any distortion, or bending of images. The high speed video will confirm the frame rate. Thank you.

Is this not a good opportunity for a manufacturer to send a camera over to one of the forums duely elected reviewers so we get an unbiased view of exactly what people will be buying ???

*Most definitely.

The product is available at present, A45 is our selling product.
Could you please tell me, are you a re-seller or a personal user?
Both welcome.:)

Company Name: System Structure

Our device use battery as power source.

A45seriesspecsampprice_zps7cc264be.jpg

The information about A45 series is here, including lens.

* Why is the F stop AND glass different in the A45H, as opposed to the A45, and A45S respectively? Would like to view comparisons of A45S AND A45H in video format. In addition to this, there is a variance of lenses: 5G AND 6g, why the difference? Thank you.

P.S. - Please provide the bitrate in 1080P @ 60 FPS.

Last edited:
I like the A45, however just one thing: with this form factor you have a great opportunity to reduce reflection off the windscreen / dash, seeing as this is still a prototype, perhaps worth considering this:

A45v1_zps50397ce1.jpg

A45v2_zpse4640686.jpg

Last edited:
Would not moving the lens vertically upward suffice somewhat? The lens module appears to be in lower position.

Please quote correctly and do not insert your comments into other members' posts.

Otherwise it appears the above gibberish came out of my mouth :eek:

Back