ITB-100HD

yacusya

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

Is there a manual in another language then in Korean for this thing? I don't understand at all how this thing works, only one button for the microphone, no display (OK, I knew that before I bought it) and no USB-connection (that was a ****ty surprise). I got the PC Player from the homepage of the device (really lousy work on English version), but it won't save the settings on the card (16 GB, purchased with the cam) for no reason. I've tried to format the card in three different ways - still no luck. Anyone got any useful advice for me? I'm thinking to send that thing back and get something more useful.

Camera with card inserted must be run once.
Then insert card to PC/Laptop and make your setting changes via the Black Box PC Player and you will be able to save your settings.
Reinsert Card to camera and it should pick up the settings file and make the necessary changes

English Manual in PDF format and is 10mb:
Code:
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/33167908/file.html

Thanks for your replies, guys, finally I've got the cam running. It's a shame that the vendor put a class-4 flash-card in the package though, got to buy a new one now. If that matters for someone it is "buyinfokorea" on Ebay. Shipped the cam really fast, not even a week delivery time from Korea to Germany per DHL, but still no response to my messages yet.
Good news is the cam runs with a Micro-SDHC 32GB card via adapter just fine. Should be normal for any device, but my navigation Mio-350 does not. Though it seems it accepts SD cards only.
Anyway thanks again :)

Back