ITB-100SPW WiFi Model Released

keepers

Reaction score
ITRONICS NEW model 'ITB-100SPW'

main features.

- Full HD (1920 x 1080) continuous Recording
- WiFi access (Client mode / hot spot mode)
- 2M Pixel CMOS Camera (144' View)
- GPS Built-in
- Auto Parking Mode (Impact + Motion Detection)
- 3D G-Sensor Event Recording
- Voice Guide (Eng/Kor)
- Security LED
- Audio Recording - on/off button
- SD Memory Card format button
- up to 64GB memory support

Last edited:
Itb-100 series triangle shape with low-profile bracket was always my favourite design from all dashcams. Had positive experience with it 1.5y ago.
Now they have this new model, - nice !

http://dsxuite.com.sg/itb100spw.html

I wonder if they rised a bit-rate,? This was the only concern back then why I didnt like it. Other than that it was great dash-cam

I starting worrying about bit-rate.
eBay listing says 8Gb SD, at 1080p / 30Fps = 2h 50min.
This means bit-rate of 6.5mbps. Very disapointing :(

IMG_20140321_111621.jpg

Last edited:
Itb-100 series triangle shape with low-profile bracket was always my favourite design from all dashcams. Had positive experience with it 1.5y ago.
Now they have this new model, - nice !

http://dsxuite.com.sg/itb100spw.html

I wonder if they rised a bit-rate,? This was the only concern back then why I didnt like it. Other than that it was great dash-cam
Agree with you it's a great size and shape, nice cam hopefully they make the brackets the same when they change these cams for easy installation of new models.

Agree with you it's a great size and shape, nice cam hopefully they make the brackets the same when they change these cams for easy installation of new models.

Bracket is the same, but for me its not a problem. I already have easy bracket solution with quick mount-dismount.If IPass want to hire me, - I can share my design solutions with them ;)

My biggest concern I wrote in post #3 about very low bit-rate :(

Only today it has been announced by NAVINSIDE

flashing to v1.1 works fine, looks like the various firmware versions have English option available.

Back