JAEWONCNC IROAD IONE-3800FU

My problem is that the videos online by the manufacturer, and later one of the European vendor's own upload, seem to be very sharp and not blocky. The bitrate says 10000 kbps.
Maybe I got a defective camera sigh...

Your camera is not defective. They recorded in other conditions. Some of them even using other cameras when creating the promotional videos.
Upload somewhere the containing of the SD Card except videos.

enjoy,
Mtz

Ipaq said:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjo91rprpyirx23/00123_20130310_181016_M.avi

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcis8btdl158r ... 0157_M.avi

Cannot even see ANY license plates, unless the car is right in front close to me. This is a little disappointing. So different from the youtube videos I see online. Am I doing something wrong...

Thank you for posting these. I tried and tried full screen and regular window. I could not even begin to make out what the plate was on that Honda CRV that cut you off.
Hopefully you can get it figured out, maybe it is on a lower resolution setting or something. I expected it to be better then that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ipaq,

Thanks for sharing the videos. I agree with Mtz on the problems. Color appears to be off and it is too dark. Perhaps there are color settings that can be adjusted. The blocky video / pixelation is due to the low bit rate. Not sure if it is adjustable.

One thing that I did notice is that it seems to capture details well. See this screenshot of the CRV. License plate "J40 AGP" is very clear.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2013-03-11-13h23m51s52.jpg
    vlcsnap-2013-03-11-13h23m51s52.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 320
DashCamMan said:
One thing that I did notice is that it seems to capture details well. See this screenshot of the CRV. License plate "J40 AGP" is very clear.

I did not think to download and watch through VLC.
I had used the streaming player on the linked page, but downloading and playing through VLC does look better, and the plate is much more clear as you pointed out DashCamMan.

Yes, I can actually make out that license plate, but that's cuz he was super close. You can see I cannot the plates of other cars around me, which is very different from the promotional videos. I dun think they used a different camera since three color is similar but theirs are so much sharper. The blocks are not in all the clips though. The bitrate is 10000kbps.

Hi all :)

I received IONE-3800FU today. I can't mount it till weekend,but i try it in my friend's car.
Color appears to be off and it is too dark.
Ipaq try to change the angle of camera. I don't mount camera on windscreen yet and take it by hand and the colors were change when camera turned.
And I agree with you, real video is very different from the promotional videos

Is yours blocky / pixelated too? Let me know how it looks like after you mount.

Also can you take the camera out of the mount?

Ipaq said:
Also can you take the camera out of the mount?
No, I can't. I've asked JAEWONCNC already, what they think about. Maybe there is a secret button :D

Do you want to upload the SD Card contents?
I already asked twice and I will not ask again in the future.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz I'm at work and I'll have to figure out how to upload later since there are multiple directories and files.

Make a some archive file as zip, rar, 7z. Video files not needed.

enjoy,
Mtz

OK, I can see you are using their latest firmware.
I checked the korean IONE-3800FU_Viewer settings and you have just few settings to modify. Regarding the video just one setting for FPS which is Min. and Max.
I consider very poor software setting implementation. Compared with Livue which have great settings page this is just too poor. And I consider my previous comment about poor firmware (maybe chipset also) to be correct.

If somebody will ask me now if I can recommend this camera my answer is No for sure.

Here is another video, but from Russia. I am sure more will come even from our forum members, but I hope on a sunny day and without trees.

Mtz

Ouch, the world is so small. :mrgreen:
Waiting for more videos from you.
[offtopic]will be nice if you will reply here.[/offtopic]

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
That video looks pretty good no? No blocking and it seems everything was in focus

Back